Darwin Tours, Tickets, & Excursions
* A traveler said: "Brilliant, cruise Guide Norts gave a fantastic brief history of Darwin pointing out landmarks. Excellent customer service by all staff. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Just a perfect day. Wonderful natural gorges in Litchfield Park and the jumping crocodile cruise is just amazing. Would definitely do it again."
* A traveler said: "Great food, great service, beautiful views an awesome experience all round. Would really recommend it."
* A traveler said: "Such a beautiful and spiritual place. Offroad Dreaming were fantastic. I would highly recommend this day trip."
* A traveler said: "Water holes Waterfalls Croc tour Great knowledge shown by your guide Good service A highly recommended experience, action packed, amazing scenery, Superb guidence"
* A traveler said: "Seeing the escarpment learning about aboriginal beliefs Landscape was breathtaking Pilot Daryl was very very informative and catered to all our needs"
* A traveler said: "Very welcoming lovely food and just a lovely couple of hours cruising around the Darwin foreshore Just enough commentary with soft music"
* A traveler said: "Would definitely recommend this full day tour. Ian was full of knowledge and a great tour guide. Pat with the jumping crocodiles was just an awesome experience. We had a great day, well worth the money."
* A traveler said: "Would definitely recommend, all staff were amazing and informative. Lunch was great! Would definitely do this tour again. This tour was a highlight of our holiday."
* A traveler said: "Absolutely amazing trip. Cruise and guard so good. The highest things to see in Darwin. We spent whole day with beautiful weather and view ."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic experience-our guide was very informative and we visited a whole range of WW11 sites including a boat trip. The bombing of Darwin harbour and the surrounds by the Japanese over a 21 month period needs to be more acknowledged in Australia’s/ANZAC war history."
* A traveler said: "Great food, fun boat trip and lovely staff to make the whole cruise enjoyable! Highly recommend for anyone"
* A traveler said: "The 360 degree zooms around were a lot of fun. The boat driver Rowdy was full of amazing information. Would definitely recommend the tour."
* A traveler said: "What an incredible way to explore the Top End! We were really able to appreciate the vastness of the landscape from the air as well as see the wildlife of Kakadu. Absolutely amazing! My only advice if you plan to take this trip...The helicopter ride was stunning but definitely can trigger some motion sickness!"
* A traveler said: "Everyone in my group enjoyed ever part of it. Driver Calem was very knowledgeable on all areas we visited would recommend him to our friends."
* A traveler said: "Take off and landings, riding with no door in front. Great to see the scenery from above but not too far up like in an aeroplane. Banking to come into land pretty special."
* A traveler said: "Having done a similar cruise before I was a bit apprehensive about the smaller boat but it actually made the experience better. Our guide was knowlegable and entertaining and we saw plenty of crocs, including Stumpy, who I had seen on my previous visit when he had one more leg than he now has! I was particularly pleased to find that the company is owned by a local indigenous community and all profits go to providing services and amenities to that community. I would thoroughly recommend the tour."
* A traveler said: "As a first time traveller to Darwin I was looking forward to soaking up everything the top end had to offer. I also love a beer and meeting people so when my wife told me she had purchased a heli pub crawl I was pretty keen to give it a go. From the moment we met our friendly cab driver Nic I knew we were in for a great day -?our pilot Mick was just fantastic- great sense of humour - informative- and a perfect ambassador for top end tourism - stopped at crab claw island , Darwin river pub, goat island and noonamah pub - all terrific spots with something unique to offer whether it was food, view, characters or just the ice cold beer - the views of Darwin and surrounding area from the helicopter were marvellous- I would recommend this trip to anyone - costs a few bob but worth every cent"
* A traveler said: "Bus ride awesome upstairs. Aircon on the bottom awesome. Narration done very well. Paul Makin I think . Hop on Hop off excellent Cullen Bay drop off for lunch beautiful."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide, Michael, was excellent. All the activities were fabulous and I thoroughly enjoyed every minute of this tour. Thank you."
* A traveler said: "Meeting the local indigenous people on the tour was the most amazing experience Wonderful stories and an amazing culture on Tiwi The people at Tiwi Design are really special artists and showed how talented they were"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful evening Amazing sunset Food & drinks of a very high standard . The attentive friendly staff made sure everyone was looked after well Good value for money."
* A traveler said: "Highly recommended, very informative Callum did a awesome job in explaining the Aboriginal culture. If you want to see some crocs and wildlife this is the tour for you. Buffet lunch was great with plenty of variety."
* A traveler said: "We had the most memorable day. Our guides and Pilots from Kakadu Air were amazing. They could not do enough to help. They made our day one that we will never forget, from start to finish. We felt like rock stars or VIP's. Nothing was too much trouble - even carrying our purses for us!!! Friendly and efficient. The scenery was incredible and the service outstanding."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Magnetic Termite Mounds
- Museum and Art Gallery of the Northern Territory (MAGNT)
- Edith Falls (Leliyn)
- Qantas Hangar
- Fannie Bay Gaol
- George Brown Darwin Botanic Gardens
- Crocosaurus Cove
- Parliament House
- Darwin Waterfront Precint
- Lyons Cottage
- Myilly Point Heritage Precinct
- Defence of Darwin Experience
- Mindil Beach
- Darwin Aviation Museum
- Bicentennial Park
- Charles Darwin National Park
- Window on the Wetlands Visitor Centre
- East Point Reserve
- Litchfield National Park
- Crocodylus Park
- Adelaide River
- Tiwi Islands
- Cullen Bay
- Darwin Cruise Port
- Arnhem Land