To limit the spread of the coronavirus, attractions may be closed or have partial closures. Please consult government travel advisories before booking. The WHO is closely monitoring the coronavirus and more information can be found here.
Looks like a soap box, drives like a sports car: The Hot Rod stands for freedom, driving pleasure, wind. The cars run through the streets like the "Little Trolls" - always on the way to new adventures. In Dresden, of course, it goes past the major attractions, even if, as soon as you sit in the hot rod, almost become a minor matter.
• Minimum age: 18 years.
• Driving license class 3 | B (car)
• Maximum height: approx. 2 m, with a hip height of 1.10 m, minimum height: approx. 1.55 m. Maximum body weight: 140 kg.
• The 0.0 per thousand limit applies.
• For safety reasons, tours only take place in suitable dry weather. In the case of snow or continuous rain, corresponding replacement dates are offered. Due to construction sites or rush hour, the actual tour may differ. You will be briefed before you start your journey.
• Fully comprehensive insurance with 500 € deductible in case of damage.
Leave the rush of Dresden behind and experience the beauty of the Central European landscape. Spend a day in Saxon Switzerland National Park, which is popular with both locals and international climbers. This small-group tour picks you up at your accommodation and gets you to the park early to avoid crowds. All your needs are met—comfortable travel, navigation on your hike, authentic Czech/German food and drink, even your ride back to your hotel.