Durban Tours, Tickets, & Excursions
* A traveler said: "Everything was beautiful enjoyed this experience. Would definitely recommend this to friends and others"
* A traveler said: "The tour was amazing..... I really enjoyed the durban view, the harbor, the botanical garden and the city center. Wooow ...."
* A traveler said: "We had full day Durban Tour with 1st Zulu Safari, very nice and informative, this company took account or interests and was flexible with timetable, start at 9am and finish at 7pm, we saw all important in Durban. Very special was visit the local medicine market."
* A traveler said: "The engagement from the driver and explanation of the surrounding, the water the weather and places to go to."
* A traveler said: "Great guide! Def. an adventure going up the mountain and was pleasant to visit the Soho Village. The Sani pass view was amazing and just great to take it all in. Nice all day adventure."
* A traveler said: "I wasn't going to write this review until I got back to Canada but then I decided that too many people would miss this fantastic opportunity. Johnny is a great tour guide and YOU MUST do this tour if you want to see the real Durban. We have done many city tours and this ranks as one of our best. DO THIS TOUR, you won't be disappointed in the least! Thanks Johhny for showing us a side of Durban most tourists or even Durbanites ever see."
* A traveler said: "A great relaxed and calming experience, had a great time. The still waters and the scenery, cruising with a super quite gondola, Wow, so relaxing"
* A traveler said: "Definitely a highlight of our family visit to South Africa. Highly recommend Vusi, our guide, his knowledge, good nature and perseverance at finding the big 5 was outstanding."
* A traveler said: "Zulu Safaris picked us up at the Durban cruise terminal upon our arrival, and took four of us in a Land Rover to the Lion Park where we saw lions and elephants (kept separately) and fed by the owners. Then to the Tala Game Reserve where the animals run wild. Plenty to see! Great guide and assistant! They gave us our money's worth and more."
* A traveler said: "The guide, Wendy, was extremely knowledgeable and knew when game were nervous or felt challenged and immediately removed us from harms way."
* A traveler said: "I have long been interested in the History of this area and this trip exceeded my expectations. It was made all the more memorable by our excellent guide-Nay Nay-Apologies to him for any misspelling. He could not have been more helpful and accommodating-A day I will remember for years to come"
* A traveler said: "Had a really nice day with Thamy as our guide. He is was informative, interesting and took time to give us a nice overview of Durban. Got us back to ship safely and on time. The trip to the village was great and well worth the time."
* A traveler said: "Great day thanks to Alain & Wendy. They were both very informative. We got more than we expected, with the trip lasting longer, and Alain went out of his way to show my husband the local rugby stadium. Made his day."
* A traveler said: "We were picked up from the cruise terminal on time and our tour guide was the handsome Christo. The tour was well organised. We also were shown more places than booked. Loved it and the tour staff"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic tour, incredible views from the top of Sani Pass and great introduction to Lesotho. Guide was incredibly knowledgeable. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "After we were on a 4X4 Land Safari we thought iy would be interesting to do a Boat Safari. This was an GREAT IDEA because we saw a lot of crocs, all different kinds of birds and Water Buffalos. The Guide made this a wonderful experience. He also gave us a lot of time to enjoy the beautiful scenery."
* A traveler said: "Drive from Capetown to reserve about 2 hours. We took private driver but not necessary since join a group for Safari. Safari was very nice many great viewings. Unfortunately weather was rainy, wet and cold but recommend and hope for better weather"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Umgeni River Bird Park
- Isandlwana Battlefield
- Moses Mabhida Stadium
- Valley of a Thousand Hills
- Durban Botanic Gardens
- iSimangaliso Wetland Park
- Ushaka Marine World
- Howick Falls
- Kwa Muhle Museum
- Durban City Hall
- Phansi Museum
- Victoria Street Market
- Rorke’s Drift Museum
- Durban Playhouse Company
- Durban Golden Mile
- Hluhluwe-Imfolozi Park
- Sani Pass
- Durban Indian Quarter
- Juma Mosque (Juma Masjid)