Edinburgh Tours, Tickets, & Excursions
* A traveler said: "Bruce was an amazing tour guide, he was funny and very knowledgeable, a smooth ride and so much to see."
* A traveler said: "The Hangman was wonderful!!! Animated storyteller who kept our attention and made us laugh the whole tour. Fun experience!"
* A traveler said: "Absolutely wonderful staff and really engaging facilities - we loved the kaleidoscopes and the spinning tunnel"
* A traveler said: "Fab fun. Great commentary. Nice little walk in a graveyard. Right balance of grim and grin. Well organised, good combination of host, audio and visuals."
* A traveler said: "Aussie guy was so lovely, interesting and funny! Honestly, don’t hesitate if you’re thinking of doing this tour: it’s a very entertaining and insightful way to get introduced to Edinburgh and all the incredible stories. And I hope you get Aussie guy."
* A traveler said: "A well presented tour which can be extended up to 24 hours....good for getting tour bearings around the city"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic trip, highly recommend. Ryan our driver was very professional and knowledgable. Definitely will do it again."
* A traveler said: "Stopping to photograph the seals was an unexpected treat. Lovely scenery and interesting commentary."
* A traveler said: "So wonderful guide , love sharing his experience with us about Scotland Day is a bit long but landscapes and small towns to visit are definitely worth it"
* A traveler said: "William was an excellent guide with vast knowledge about the history of this amazing city. His little antidotes had us in stitches Excellent tour"
* A traveler said: "Sophie made the experience memorable and was full of knowledge and enthusiasm. I would recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "The guide Kenny was excellent he was very informative throughout the day. We had a brilliant time. 👏"
* A traveler said: "Steven was an excellent tour guide. The day touring Skye was particularly good and the guest house was good."
* A traveler said: "Brilliant experience, guide was well knowledged with tour and surrounding areas, fully recommend, will be back"
* A traveler said: "Barnie was an excellent tour guide/driver full of facts, interesting tidbits and stories about the places on our route. The trip was well planned, no snags and an all around great way to see Skye. Bonus— our weather was sublime"
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience! Staff are lovely and very friendly! Food was delicious! We went for my boyfriends birthday and he loved it just as much as I did! I fully recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Very good tour. Although I thought it might have been better if there were more stops on the way to St Andrew's. Driver Andrew Drummond (?) Was professional and full of information."
* A traveler said: "Very efficient. Well organised journey I love the idea of the boat in Loch lake The driver very nice"
* A traveler said: "Brilliant day out. Our driver Gregg was very knowledgable about Scottish history and kept us informed during the trip. Really enjoyed visiting Loch Ness and the boat trip. Good way to visit the Highlands and see the beautiful scenery. Well worth the money."
* A traveler said: "Andrew T was an amazing guide!! He knew so many interesting facts and had prepared the perfect playlist for us during the time that he wasn't sharing intriguing stories of Scottish history."
* A traveler said: "Highly recommend this tour, we had an amazing time. The tour guide (Ben) was highly knowledgeable and the folklore was very interesting."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour Scott the guide was really good was a very informative tour and very enjoyable. Really enjoyed the underground vaults and the history held within them"
* A traveler said: "Kevin our guide was fantastic, knowledgeable, friendly and all round nice man, the trip itself was brilliant, I’m so glad we did it and enjoyed the day"
* A traveler said: "Had an amazing day being driven about by Rich, our driver, in a little yellow Haggis Adventurer bus. He had us in stitches with his humour, but he was also extremely knowledgable about the history of all the places we passed through & visited. We thoroughly enjoyed our thirteen & a half hour day with Rich making our time so pleasurable."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Royal Botanic Garden Edinburgh
- Edinburgh Zoo
- St. Columba's Bay
- Blackness Castle
- John Knox House
- Scottish Parliament
- Scottish National Gallery of Modern Art Two (Dean Gallery)
- Rosslyn Castle (Roslin Castle)
- Melrose Abbey
- Scotch Whisky Experience
- Gilmerton Cove
- Edinburgh Cruise Port at Leith
- Edinburgh Dungeon
- Museum of Edinburgh (Huntly House)
- Ocean Terminal
- Royal Observatory
- Falkland Palace and Garden
- The Canongate
- Scottish National Gallery of Modern Art (Modern One)
- Castle Rock
- Royal Mile
- Edinburgh Castle
- Stirling Castle
- Princes Street
- Palace of Holyroodhouse
- Arthur's Seat
- Linlithgow Palace
- Things to do in Stirling
- Things to do in Glasgow
- Things to do in Newcastle-upon-Tyne
- Things to do in Inverness
- Things to do in Middlesbrough
- Things to do in Belfast
- Things to do in Manchester
- Things to do in Liverpool
- Things to do in Dublin
- Things to do in Birmingham
- Things to do in Cambridge
- Things to do in Bristol
- Things to do in North East England
- Things to do in The Scottish Highlands
- Things to do in North West England