Florida Tours, Tickets, & Excursions
* A traveler said: "Had the best time. Great staff, good food, music and food. And the view was absolutely beautiful!! I would totally recommend this trip!! Well worth the money."
* A traveler said: "We had such a wonderful time we definitely will be coming back again the captain the staff gave us nothing but five star service"
* A traveler said: "The tour was very organized and you got to see a lot of the city. Was hoping the Everglades tour was a little longer but we did get to see some alligators."
* A traveler said: "It was the best experience i ever had, lot of laughing every body was friendly , can wait to come back."
* A traveler said: "The band and crew were extremely friendly & fun. My sister and I enjoyed the music, breath taking views and wine."
* A traveler said: "The ride was amazing going thru the Everglades and seeing the wildlife was just amazing our tour guide was awesome"
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was super friendly and soo was the bar tender. I didn’t feel crowded or unsafe. I will do it again! Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "I really enjoyed the cruise and the food was excellent. The show was funny. The comedian was hilarious. I would definitely recommend."
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing experience riding the waverunners along the Bay. High Speed adventure, with a short break to checkout the scenery. The tour guides simply guide you along the Bay at a High Speed Free ride! Would definitely do it again, and recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Started off with a great sandwich that set the time for an informative and pleasant your of local gems. Myrka's knowledge of the city and it's history made the time go by super fast and the pace was perfect."
* A traveler said: "I took my wife and a few friends on the Calypso for my wife's birthday. Price was reasonably cheap for everything we had on our trip. Food was good and the drinks were cold. Staff was awesome and the DJ was great. We will definitely be back for another trip."
* A traveler said: "The tour was excellent. I love how the tour guide did the tour in English and Spanish. The only suggestion I would give is staying in Little Havana a little bit longer."
* A traveler said: "We went on the Key West Eco Tour with Peyton as our guide. It was a great experience: out guide made the trip interactive, fun and brought it to life. The water was very calm and the mangrove tunnels were exceptionally peaceful. I would highly recommend this tour to anyone visiting the Keys!!"
* A traveler said: "We had so much fun dancing to the wonderful live reggae music while we watched the beautiful sunset. The food was excellent and there was plenty of it. We loved being welcomed on the boat with a tasty cocktail! The staff were all friendly with smiling faces. Thank you for a great vacation memory."
* A traveler said: "Enjoyed Becky!!! 1st day as a driver!!! All the tour guides were pleasant and knowledgeable!!! Trolleys came by in timely manner…bought a 2 day pass…well worth it!!"
* A traveler said: "The crew was amazing! Such a great experience and the reef was fantastic. We saw a sting ray on our excursion which was super cool. Also a little sucker fish for as attached to me the whole time. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "With Captain Nick, TJ, and Jordan. Great time with a great crew. Definitely be back with these guys. Weather was awesome, met new friends."
* A traveler said: "Snorkeling was fun but the water wasn’t as clear as we had hoped. Those who get a clear day are in for a treat. Kayaking was peaceful, fun and they go over lots of history. Both were such a fun experience and the crew was helpful and fun as well"
* A traveler said: "It was amazing experience. The tour guide , the lady I forgot the name and driver Oscar, they were very professional and well behaved. I would highly recommend if any body wants to have fun in key west. Must take snorkeling."
* A traveler said: "My brother was visiting from out of town. He lives in Canada so I wanted to give him a true taste of SoFlo. From booking to check in, the prices was super easy. Captain John and Natalie were both great. They gave lots of good tips and created a great vibe on the boat. Will definitely snorkel with them again."
* A traveler said: "This trip was amazing! Fort Jefferson and snorkeling were magnificent! The yankee freedom was clean and comfortable but the staff was even better!! This is a must do/see trip!"
* A traveler said: "This 2 hours ride was nothing shy of amazing. Matt, our captain was so kind and professional. He will be becoming a regular with us for sure. Thank you Matt!"
* A traveler said: "Had a great interactive experience. Heard the footsteps in the shipwreck museum which was cool. Ms Rose was very informative and told great stories! Ms Lydia was a great driver and handled those streets like the pro that she is."
* A traveler said: "Me and my Hubby first time , It was my b-day and it was so amazing!!! Anouk and partner were great!😁"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Octagon Wildlife Sanctuary And Rehabilitation Center
- North Straub Park
- Econlockhatchee River
- Fort De Soto Park
- Jungle Island
- St. Augustine Old Jail
- Disney's Animal Kingdom®
- Ripley's Believe It or Not! Key West Museum
- Port Tampa Bay
- Icon Orlando 360
- Key West Lighthouse and Keeper's Quarters Museum
- Coral Castle Museum
- Everglades Holiday Park
- Harry S. Truman Little White House
- Big Kahuna's Water & Adventure Park
- Sawgrass Mills
- Hugh Taylor Birch State Park
- Clearwater Beach
- Wild Florida Airboats and Gator Park
- Crystal River National Wildlife Refuge
- Little Havana
- Dry Tortugas National Park
- Historic Stranahan House Museum
- Everglades National Park
- Kennedy Space Center
- South Beach
- Jungle Queen Riverboat
- Things to do in Tampa
- Things to do in Orlando
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in St Augustine
- Things to do in Fort Lauderdale
- Things to do in Miami
- Things to do in St Petersburg
- Things to do in Sarasota
- Things to do in Clearwater
- Things to do in Crystal River
- Things to do in Cocoa Beach
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in Georgia
- Things to do in New Providence Island