With coastal scenery, ethnic Konkani culture, and ancient landmarks, North Goa is a popular stop on India’s traveling route—but reaching the remote sites of interest independently can be tough. On this tour, begin with pickup at your north Goa accommodation, and visit top attractions including the 17th-century Portuguese Fort Aguada and the Mae De Deus Church at Saligao with ease. Along the way, admire panoramic coastal and countryside views.
• 03 Nights’ accommodation in Goa on above mentioned hotels
• 03 breakfast during the stay in Hotel.
• Complimentary water bottles.
• Welcome drink
• Private cab for North Goa sightseeing.
• Private cab for South Goa Sightseeing.
• Pick up & Drop by private cab.
• All Taxes