Hawaii Tours, Tickets, & Excursions
* A traveler said: "First luau ever and we truly enjoyed it. The Chief was very engaging and attentive. He made us laugh so hard!!"
* A traveler said: "Great experience for couples, friends and family to enjoy!!! Well worth the money, plenty of things to do before the actual performances and delicious and filling food!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent service all around. Great staff, boat, sites and food. Equipment utilized looks top of the line. Staff is also very safety conscious."
* A traveler said: "The crew was wonderful, friendly & helpful. Saw allot of sea turtles. Weather was perfect, water was clear & warm. I’d do this again whenever I go back to Oahu."
* A traveler said: "Loved the singers and performers. The food is ok and the drinks were generous... Experience of a lifetime."
* A traveler said: "We had a blast with the crew! They knew where to take us to have the most optimal turtle snorkeling experience. Super professional and fun! Safe and exciting! 10/10 would recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Glenn was an amazing server. We really enjoyed the show. The food was delicious and the location was absolutely beautiful!"
* A traveler said: "Tyler was a wonderful tour guide. He was very knowledgeable and took great care of our needs! It was so exciting to see all the places he took us and we learned a lot. He worked hard to relate to all guests."
* A traveler said: "Absolutely amazing you in the ocean u see the beach and mountains and the sun,, swimming with the dolphins,, really nice experience I strongly recommend every body to do😍😍😍😍."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Ku-J was amazing and made us laugh the entire time. The ranch was beautiful and we definitely would go back again!"
* A traveler said: "Our captain (Amber?), was extremely knowledgeable as were the crew! We learned so much history and Hawaiian lore last night. The food was very good as were the drinks! The crew were always available for drinks, snacks and assistance walking around the boat. Highly recommend this cruise!"
* A traveler said: "What an amazing trip ! Unfortunately the weather wasn’t favorable for snorkeling but captain made sure we found a spot to dip in at least once . We saw turtle , beautiful fish and raced dolphins . In the meantime the crew made sure we stayed fed and hydrated and educated on the history of the area ! Great excursion. Well worth it !"
* A traveler said: "The captain and divers are well experienced, organized and dedicated to making this an amazing experience. The make sure your comfortable and enjoying the most of this experience. Definitely recommend this activity."
* A traveler said: "The crew on the Calypso were a delight. They were very attentive. I felt very secure with their knowledge of the boat and snorkeling/snuba expertise. We saw lots of beautiful fish, coral and sea turtles. Swimming in the pristine water was a wonderful experience."
* A traveler said: "Our driver, Prescott made the tour! His knowledge and kindness was a blessing. The sunrise was spectacular but if going on this tour dress very warm. Dress like you're going to the snow. Its so cold and windy, but soooo worth it! Thanks Prescott for everything❤❤❤❤"
* A traveler said: "Pearl Harbor is one of the most important events in our history and wanted to experience the place and memorialize the importance. We need to keep this and honor this for future generations. Mahalo for doing just that. It was a moving and emotional journey."
* A traveler said: "first time doing this and my wife and i loved it very friendly staff very gorgeous views you get that relaxing feeling and its super fun , next time i come to hawaii im going here again"
* A traveler said: "So the ride was price less, some parts were a little bumpy but all in all I enjoyed it tramendesly. Corey our pilot was fantastic very professional, courteous gave us a GREAT tour. Thank U Corey"
* A traveler said: "Greatest experience ever!! Our guide Gunther was so informative and super nice…all the staff was friendly we loved it 😍 do it if you haven’t already"
* A traveler said: "The entertainment was great. The wait staff was very efficient especially our server Frank. The food was very good."
* A traveler said: "The Guides were Awesome!!!... Informative, Friendly and Funny! The Scenery, the Caves, the Waterfall and the MUD... were all Great!"
* A traveler said: "This was so much fun! The guides Kai and I think Tom were amazing! Lots of laughs and smiles! The only thing are the directions. Just get to airport Blvd and then you can follow the directions. Definitely recommend this."
* A traveler said: "We had a fantastic dinner Cruise. The food was great! The music was fantastic! We will definitely go again the next time we are in Maui."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful experience. We’ve gone to Molokini several times but our captain was amazing. Turtle town was bit rough so he took us to another spot where it was much more calm and we saw several turtles. You could just tell he cared about our experience and knew the area quite well"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Kealakekua Bay
- Spouting Horn
- Puaʻa Kaʻa State Wayside Park
- Kona Coffee Living History Farm
- Wet 'n' Wild Hawaii
- Hana Lava Tube (Ka'eleku Caverns)
- Honokohau Harbor
- Aloha Tower Marketplace
- Hawaiian Mission Houses Historic Site and Archives
- St. Benedict's Painted Church
- Kaʻanapali Beach
- Polihale State Park
- Dole Plantation
- Coconut Island (Moku o Loe)
- Kaneohe Bay
- Koke'e State Park
- Ala Moana Beach Park
- Makapuu Lighthouse
- Queen Emma Summer Palace
- Molokini Crater
- Hawaii Volcanoes National Park
- Road to Hana (Hana Highway)
- Na Pali Coast
- Mauna Kea Summit & Observatory
- Kona (Kailua-Kona)
- Kualoa Ranch
- Things to do in Maui
- Things to do in Oahu
- Things to do in Big Island of Hawaii
- Things to do in Kauai
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Oregon
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Napier
- Things to do in Sausalito
- Things to do in San Francisco
- Things to do in Napa & Sonoma
- Things to do in Washington
- Things to do in Tahiti
- Things to do in British Columbia
- Things to do in Arizona