Top Istanbul Kid-Friendly
Saved to wishlist!
5 results | All Istanbul Tours
Sort by: Featured
Get unlimited admission to Isfanbul, Istanbul’s world-class theme park and shopping complex, with these pre-booked tickets. Hit the rides with your friends or family, from sky-high rollercoasters to water attractions, plus an on-site aquarium. Stay as long or as little as you’d like, with plenty of time to enjoy the park at your own pace.
Skip the long lines with your family on this private kid-friendly walking tour of Sultanahmet. Learn about the Byzantine and Ottoman empires from a child-friendly guide through interactive games. Visit the Hagia Sophia, the Blue Mosque and its courtyard, and Caferaga Medresesi. Enjoy personalized attention as you explore Istanbul’s old city.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
If you’re hunting for family-friendly attractions in Istanbul then look no further than SEA LIFE Istanbul, an engaging and educational experience for kids and adults alike. By pre-booking your admission ticket, you’ll enjoy flexible entry to the aquarium, home to 21 themed zones, 47 display tanks, and more than 15,000 sea creatures. SEA LIFE Istanbul is open between 10am and 7pm on Monday to Sunday, with last entry being at 6pm.
Glimpse into the underwater world of the Istanbul Aquarium on this 5-hour tour, plus check out one of the largest shopping complexes in the city. Visit the Aqua Florya and discover an aquatic paradise consisting of 16 marine environments, more than 1,500 species and interactive demonstrations at every turn. You will stroll inside shark-laden hideouts, stare at the undersides of stingrays and sea turtles and ogle exotic frogs and feisty piranhas. Then, at your leisure, enjoy all your senses at a 5D movie house (own expense). End your day indulging in some light shopping or lunch within the mall (own expense).
Let the kids loose on LEGO® at the LEGOLAND® Discovery Centre in Istanbul. Designed for youngsters aged from three to 10, this indoor LEGO playground boasts a 4D cinema, build-and-play zones, rides, and more. Watch them construct rockets at Space Mission, see a mini-Istanbul built from 1.5 million LEGO bricks, rescue a princess on the Kingdom Quest ride, and browse the LEGO shop. Your ticket grants access from 10am till last entry at 7pm.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Kid-Friendly in Istanbul?
The best Kid-Friendly in Istanbul according to Viator travelers are:
What Kid-Friendly in Istanbul are taking additional safety precautions?
These Istanbul experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Kid-Friendly in Istanbul are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Istanbul may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Haydarpasa Railway Station (Haydarpasa Gari) Tours & Tickets
- Church of St. Mary of the Spring (Balikli Kilise) Tours & Tickets
- LEGOLAND® Discovery Centre Istanbul Tours & Tickets
- Rumeli Fortress (Rumeli Hisari) Tours & Tickets
- Emirgan Park (Emirgan Korusu) Tours & Tickets
- Mihrimah Sultan Mosque (Mihrimah Sultan Camii) Tours & Tickets
- Pierre Loti Hill (Pierre Loti Tepesi) Tours & Tickets
- Anadolu Kavagi Tours & Tickets
- Kadikoy Market (Kallavi Kadiköy) Tours & Tickets
- Sapanca Lake (Sapanca Gölü) Tours & Tickets
- Koza Han Tours & Tickets
- Beylerbeyi Palace (Beylerbeyi Sarayi) Tours & Tickets
- Beyazit Mosque (Beyazit Camii) Tours & Tickets
- Camlica Hill (Camlica Tepesi) Tours & Tickets
- Hippodrome (Sultanahmet Meydani) Tours & Tickets
- Istanbul Cruise Port Tours & Tickets
- Obelisk of Theodosius Tours & Tickets
- Galata Bridge (Galata Köprüsü) Tours & Tickets
- Fener District Tours & Tickets
- Maiden’s Tower (Kiz Kulesi) Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in Varna
- Things to do in Izmir
- Things to do in Pamukkale
- Things to do in Ankara
- Things to do in Constanta
- Things to do in Veliko Tarnovo
- Things to do in Selçuk
- Things to do in Kusadasi
- Things to do in Bucharest
- Things to do in Bodrum
- Things to do in Marmaris
- Things to do in Antalya
- Things to do in Black Sea Coast
- Things to do in Western Anatolia
- Things to do in Aegean Coast