Johannesburg Tours, Tickets, & Excursions
* A traveler said: "Solly is a really great Tour Guide. He knows nearly everything about the city. And he is always good for a little talk. Highly appreciated his cool character. Good Tour to explore the city. Highly recommended"
* A traveler said: "Had a wonderful time! Our guide was great and we saw lots of animals including the big 5! I would definitely recommend this tour to a friend!"
* A traveler said: "Put this on your bucket list! Even though every tour will be different and you may not see the same wildlife I did (ex: we didn't see any cats), it is awesome. Our guide / ranger was so knowledgable, answered our countless questions, and made it very interesting. If you only have a day and want to include a safari on your trip, this is the place to be."
* A traveler said: "I cannot say enough good things about this experience. Great price, food, animal sightings, and people. The rooms are nicer than you would expect and it is a great price for all that you get. I highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "A wonderful time was had by my wife and I during the safari. It was worth the time and money. We saw 4 of 5 of the Big Five, including a leopard. The highlight of the tour was our vehicle being chased by an elephant. Yes it really did happen!!!!"
* A traveler said: "Loved the professionalism, the warm conversations and hospitality from reception to breakfast after the ride❤️❤️❤️The certificates were a special unexpected touch.Will definitely do it again and bring friends this time!"
* A traveler said: "Thabang was great! This was a super great tour around JoBurg and Soweto. Even during times of Covid we got to have a safe, spectacular tour. While JoBurg is not the most exciting area in SA it is a great place to get some education and perspective and this tour provides that as well! Thabang was super knowledgeable, funny, and made the tour that much better! If you are traveling to or passing through JoBurg book this tour, you will not be disappointed!!!"
* A traveler said: "Thanbang was amazing and so informative and knew what he was talking about. I also enjoyed meeting the residents of Soweto especially the daycare kids, they were soo adorable and sweet. The experience was worth the money!"
* A traveler said: "We were very pleased with accommodations and its location within the Balule Reserve. Collette was a fantastic hostess and we especially enjoyed our guides Raymond, Elias, Shannon, and Victor in Kruger. Overall, an excellent experience...got to see 4 of the Big 5 animals, only missing out on the rhinos."
* A traveler said: "Solly brought us safely through with such care and he was a book of knowledge /never did I realize the depth of those caves and all the treasures there"
* A traveler said: "We had an excellent time on this tour with Jason. We were lucky that there were only the two of us booked that day, so we got our own private tour. The best part was the visit to the lion park, in fact the highlight of our trip was getting to spend time with the cutest lion cubs. This was a great tour and I would highly recommend it. Thanks Jason!"
* A traveler said: "My experience with Norman was exceptional . He was professional and courteous. He was very accommodating with our time. We asked lots of questions and he was very knowledgeable. This tour was enjoyable and relaxing I would definitely recommend. Thank you"
* A traveler said: "Great driver and excellent customer service. We were contacted prior to arriving in South Africa to ask about the number of bags we would have in order to have the right vehicle to accommodate our luggage.. The driver was waiting in the arrivals area, as promised. I would highly recommend this company."
* A traveler said: "Despite making the booking at 11:30pm, Jason was there at 6am next morning to pick us up at the hotel. Spotted a lot of animals including lion, leopard, elephant, hippo, zebra, giraffes, wildebeest, antelopes and rhinos. Jason was very friendly and was a great guide throughout the day."
* A traveler said: "The voice narration of the history of Johannesburg. The green route was very refreshing, l loved the breeze."
* A traveler said: "View of the area, the peace and calm whilst on the trail. Well trained guides & horses. Enjoyable! Nice indeed"
* A traveler said: "Eric was our tour guide for the visits to Soweto &Johannesburg. He was on time and was very knowledgeable and informative. He took the time to show us the original Nelson Mandela house and he even took us to our favorite place the Hard Rock Cafe. This excursion was well worth the money."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Johannesburg Zoo
- Aha Lesedi Cultural Village
- Nelson Mandela Bridge
- Pilanesberg National Park
- James Hall Museum of Transport
- Constitution Hill
- Walter Sisulu National Botanical Garden
- Satyagraha House
- Gold Reef City
- Carlton Centre
- Workers' Museum
- Johannesburg Botanical Gardens and Emmarentia Dam
- SAB World of Beer
- Hillbrow Tower
- Montecasino Bird Gardens
- Origins Centre
- Hartbeespoort Dam
- Old Fort Prison Complex
- Kruger National Park
- Sun City
- Apartheid Museum
- Cradle of Humankind
- Museum Africa
- Mandela House
- Things to do in Gauteng
- Things to do in Pretoria
- Things to do in Port Elizabeth
- Things to do in Victoria Falls
- Things to do in Livingstone
- Things to do in Kasane
- Things to do in Harare
- Things to do in Western Cape
- Things to do in Zanzibar
- Things to do in Kilimanjaro
- Things to do in Mahé
- Things to do in Red Sea