Kauai Tours, Tickets, & Excursions
* A traveler said: "The crew was very attentive on a choppy sea day. To experience the views and the ocean up close was the best part!"
* A traveler said: "Our captain (Amber?), was extremely knowledgeable as were the crew! We learned so much history and Hawaiian lore last night. The food was very good as were the drinks! The crew were always available for drinks, snacks and assistance walking around the boat. Highly recommend this cruise!"
* A traveler said: "The Guides were Awesome!!!... Informative, Friendly and Funny! The Scenery, the Caves, the Waterfall and the MUD... were all Great!"
* A traveler said: "The last long zip was the best! And the view of the trees can’t be beat! The zip guides were really knowledgeable and laid back! Perfect if you just want to cruise or fly upside down!"
* A traveler said: "We had such a great time! Captain Drake and Ian were fine, accommodating, knowledgeable bound made the day exciting!! I can’t believe how beautiful the coast and caves were."
* A traveler said: "Amazing scenery - cannot be seen any other way. Our pilot, Chrissy, made us feel safe and made the experience great !"
* A traveler said: "Pilot Kyle was awesome, very informative, personable, and knowledgeable. Incredible views! Enjoyable music background during tour. Great flight path. Saw a lot! Well organized and friendly staff."
* A traveler said: "The snorkeling instructor was very nice went over some of the fish we may see. Gave everybody plenty of time to snorkel. This is a great company to book your snorkeling with."
* A traveler said: "Seeing the crater at the heart of the island was a phenomenal experience. Time literally stopped. Also the view of the na Pali coast was incredible. We even saw a full circle rainbow for the first time. Awe inspiring"
* A traveler said: "Amazing trip with absolutely stunning views of Kauai—unavailable by any other means. Highly recommend it!"
* A traveler said: "This was the highlight of our 7 days in Kauai!! The crew amazing. They made us all feel special. We laughed and had the best day ever! When we come back we’ll do the trip again and request Captain Kauai and crew Jane, Mathew and Ikina (not sure spelling). Mahalo"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful experience! Beautiful day-fantastic food & drinks. Gorgeous views of Napali Coast. Would highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "What an amazing adventure! We went all around the island and saw so many things you wouldn’t see by car or boat (do those too though). Adam is so knowledgeable and made sure we were all able to get good photos. So glad we bought the video too. Highly highly recommend!!"
* A traveler said: "Out tour guide Thomas was very knowledgeable and great. Enjoyed my bday trip with my girls! Recommend this tour to all visitors!"
* A traveler said: "Great experience… loved the time spent and the pay off with a beautiful waterfall that we could actually get under!"
* A traveler said: "Enjoyed our time with Elaine kayaking and hiking to the falls. There were six in our group and a total of 12 people. Elaine was a wonderful guide. We even kayaked to the Cliff for jumps! Everyone in our group wore water sandals and had no problem hiking., wading through the river, and walking up some muddy paths. Was a memorable trip!!!!"
* A traveler said: "Our pilot, Ray was awesome! He is an experienced aviator as well as knowledgeable about the islands history and geography. Jill was friendly and accommodating to all the passengers. I would definitely recommend their service to my friends and family. Mahalo!"
* A traveler said: "We had a amazing experience together. The view was spectacular! Our tour guide was very helpful explaing every detail about Kauai."
* A traveler said: "the experience with our family will be memorable. The food was delicious and the mountains were majestic."
* A traveler said: "Had a GREAT time! Instructor Bri was amazing, thorough and fun. Captain Rob was awesome as well. They also provided a historical tour on the zodiac. We saw numerous turtles which was my goal. Would definitely recommend. Mahalo !!"
* A traveler said: "We had no idea we were not doing the Laua Dinner (buffet style) but doing a four course dinner at the Gaylord, then the Laua show. The Dinner was absolutely wonderful and all the Staff at the Gaylord were exceptional! I would highly recommend this for anyone."
* A traveler said: "Kolo was a great tour guide! There were so many fish and I was able to see an octopus while snorkeling! I felt that my 10 year old daughter was safe throughout the duration of the tour. Luana was great as well and went above and beyond to assist us."
* A traveler said: "Alfredo was awesome. Great experience Definitely recommend to everyone. Definitely worth the money Don’t hesitate it’s well worth it"
* A traveler said: "It felt like a movie set. The river, the jungle hike and the water fall were all breathtaking. Our guide, Mike, was very knowledgeable, friendly and kind. I could not recommend this tour more. It was the best part of our week's stay on Kauai."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Anini Beach
- Huleia National Wildlife Refuge
- Kauai Museum
- Kalalau Lookout
- Polihale State Park
- Spouting Horn
- Russian Fort Elizabeth State Historical Park
- Kauai Cruise Port
- Fern Grotto
- Kilohana Plantation
- Kokee Natural History Museum
- Waioli Mission House
- Kilauea Point National Wildlife Refuge
- Old Koloa Town
- Opaekaa Falls
- Mt. Waialeale
- Koke'e State Park
- Menehune Fish Pond
- Wailua Falls
- Na Pali Coast
- Wailua River
- Waimea Canyon
- Hanalei Bay
- Daniel K. Inouye Kilauea Point Lighthouse
- Poipu Beach Park