James Bond may travel the globe to complete his missions, but his base will always be the United Kingdom's MI6 counterintelligence agency in London. Here's how to follow in his footsteps and explore the world of 007 on a James Bond tour in London.
- Travel by bus to London locations such as the National Gallery, Westminster, and Whitehall—made famous in Bond films including "The World is Not Enough," "Skyfall," and "Die Another Day."
- Follow a guide on a James Bond walking tour and discover government buildings such as the SIS Building, located on the bank of the Thames River near Vauxhall and featured in the films as MI6 headquarters.
- Traverse the streets of London by taxi and listen as your driver sheds light on film location sites such as the Grand Hotel Europe, Le Circle Casino, and more.
- Escape the city by mini coach and visit far-flung filming locations featured as Zukovsky's casino and Goldfinger's golf club in the "Goldfinger" and "Spectre" James Bond films.
- Stop for photos outside Pinewood Studios, where author Ian Fleming's famous novels were brought to life on the silver screen.