Namibia Tours, Tickets, & Excursions
* A traveler said: "Very professional tour. Pre-tour information was clearence and accurate. Pick up on time. Kind, experienced guide who delivered throughout; working non-stop to ensure we got the best experience from early morning til late night, always with a smile and some extra information. Really nice and comfortable lodging, food was tasty and abundant- no matter if cooked by the guide or eaten at restaurants. Good combination tour if interested in Namibian nature and culture. Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "Dune drive!!! The tour guide was excellent The whole day was fantastic! Please make use of this tour people!!!"
* A traveler said: "Thank you very much for an amazing afternoon! It was just stunning and great. I can highly recommend this tour to everybody."
* A traveler said: "We had the most amazing day exploring Sandwich Harbour and the dunes around there. We went early in the morning before sunrise, and got some magical views over the dunes. We also spotted a great deal of wildlife, which we didn't expect. JP and Jacques were such great hosts and they went above and beyond to give us a great experience. We couldn't recommend this excursion more! This was the highlight of our Namibia trip and it's a day we will remember forever."
* A traveler said: "This is the one activity that you cannot miss. Make memories for life time. and the oysters were AMAZING. We also enjoyed mingling with the foreigner visitors."
* A traveler said: "One of the best tours ever!! Safe but adventurous over the sand dunes Lunch was fantastic and Leon was most accommodating. Even took us to get supplies and wine before dropping at ship. Highly recommend!!"
* A traveler said: "LeRoy was an exceptional tour guide, and probably because he loves with passion Namibia and Walvis Bay. And that feeling was contagious. He took the time to show us the city, to go to the lagoon to see the beautiful flamingos, the pelicans, then the salt mines and then we went to the sand dunes, an experience I never had before. Before sightseeing of the golden sand and the different heights of the dunes plus all the beautiful wild life (ostriches, chacals, sandbox, etc), and to our surprise, once we were up in a san dune with ocean in our front, he prepare a delicious brunch with champagne. Excellent experience!!!"
* A traveler said: "My driver was waiting for me. He helped me with my very heavy luggage, he was kind and friendly. At my guesthouse, he stayed with me until I checked in and helped carry my bags to my room."
* A traveler said: "Pick-up for our excursion was on time, and the excursion itself was unbelievable. Our guide, Armando, was amazing and really let us have fun during quad biking and sandboarding!"
* A traveler said: "This tour was an incredible experience. Our guide, Petrus, was extremely knowledgeable of the history of Windhoek and Namibia. One of the aspects of this tour we loved was the opportunity to see parts of Windhoek we otherwise never would have seen as tourists to the City. The blend of history with the various stops along the way made the experience salient and captivating. Many thanks to Petrus!"
* A traveler said: "Strongly recommend. The Etosha portion of the tour provided many opportunities to see animals, and the accommodations were excellent throughout. Our guides were very knowledgeable and helpful. Swakopmund and Walvis Bay provided a very different view of Namibia from the park."
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was full of knowledge,patient and professional.He made the trip more exciting ,full of fun"
* A traveler said: "Climbing the dunes and camping in Etosha National Park were the most memorable experiences of this tour. Tour guide was great, accommodating and made the tour even more enjoyable."
* A traveler said: "The tour was excellent..very interesting and our tour guide Klaus really put extra effort in to make the tour great...Klaus has a lot of information and we could ask many questions. Thank you Klaus for a really really great tour!!!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Skeleton Coast National Park
- Cape Cross
- Swakopmund Museum
- Duwisib Castle
- Spreetshoogte Pass
- Swakopmund Jetty
- Fish River Canyon
- Democratic Resettlement Community
- Sesriem Canyon
- Pelican Point
- Kuiseb Pass
- National Museum of Namibia
- Quiver Tree Forest (Kokerboomwoud)
- Kalahari Desert
- Namib-Naukluft National Park
- Etosha National Park
- Tsauchab River
- Things to do in Swakopmund
- Things to do in Walvis Bay
- Things to do in Windhoek
- Things to do in Etosha National Park
- Things to do in Botswana
- Things to do in Zambia
- Things to do in Kasane
- Things to do in Victoria Falls
- Things to do in Livingstone
- Things to do in Johannesburg
- Things to do in Gauteng
- Things to do in Western Cape
- Things to do in Zanzibar
- Things to do in Kilimanjaro