Nepal Tours, Tickets, & Excursions
* A traveler said: "Great tour! The guide was knowledgeable and gave us plenty of time at each stop. Got some great pictures!"
* A traveler said: "I only had a short time to see Kathmandu and this was a great way to do it. Each of the sites was well worth the visit and the personal touch of a private tour was a nice way to learn about the experience. If you want to take in the history and culture of the city, I would highly recommend this tour"
* A traveler said: "The first day in new place is always hard and can be very nervous, but wit this city tour I felt almost like in the city of my friends. The guide Birodh very quick help me to find myself in new place and put his best commitment to make my time amazing and full of best memories. BR Lukas (Poland)"
* A traveler said: "Unfortunately the weather was against us but the cable car ride was fantastic and very safe rising to a height of 2,500m from Kathmandu at 1,300m. We were up in the clouds but the restaurant on the top serves great meals and the view between the clouds was great."
* A traveler said: "Had alot of fun walking through the really old city and seeing all the great sites, I would definitely recommend this trip."
* A traveler said: "The helicopter ride was very smooth and comfortable, the views spectacular, and Buddhi our guide was terrific. Great trip."
* A traveler said: "Great scenic flight. We had perfect weather. Mount Everest and the entire mountain range were spectacular!"
* A traveler said: "Had a great time. The sunrise was pure magic. And the walk down the hill was filed with breathtaking scenery and cute baby animals."
* A traveler said: "We went on the Nagarkot sunrise and Bhaktapur Durbar Square tour and it was excellent. Prakash was very knowledgeable about the history and landscape that we were seeing. We were lucky to see the sunrise and the view of several Himalayan mountain ranges. I recommend this tour and company."
* A traveler said: "Highly recommended! The trip started with a ride to Nagarkot with a beautiful view of the Lantang mountain range. Then it was a very nice hike to Changu Narayan Temple. Beautiful place and beautiful views on your way. Pradip - our tour guide made this hike enjoyable and relaxing."
* A traveler said: "Learned a lot. Krishna was very accommodating fluent in English language just need to talk slower. He knows the subject matter really well. Hard working"
* A traveler said: "There are more tour companies in Nepal than tourists. They all want your business. I really cannot believe that any will look after you quite so well as this one - Asian Heritage Treks and Expeditions Despite (being very busy I am sure) running 5 or 6 other businesses, the owner Nilam made sure to check up periodically that I was enjoying the tour. I had some issues near the beginning (not the company’s fault) yet they went out of their way to do everything they could to fix it so that my trip was worry free and magical. I cannot thank them enough for their kindness. The company’s office is around the corner from the Kathmandu hotel, if you pop by you will be personally welcomed by Nilam for a fascinating chat and lovely cup of Nepalese tea. The company has been established for over 10 years, it shows because their guides were professional & knowledgable, all qualified and accredited. My admiration for this company depended when I found out that they had donated money to build a hospital in the mountain region (Neecha Community Hospital) giving quicker access to care in remote places. You will find that Nepalese roads outside of the city are quite bumpy, taking a while to travel between places. TOUR: A mix of everything you could want, the city, nature (I saw rhinos!) temples, stunning mountain views. The only two places where you need to walk up stairs are Sagarkot & Pokhara. Not a necessity, but better for views. You’re given plenty of time and rest. Both took less than 30 mins. FOOD: You have breakfast in the morning & the guides always ask you when you want to stop for lunch. And they always seem to know the best restaurants for the nicest views to sit, relax and eat/drink!! Wonderful TOIlETS: I wasn’t sure how abundant they would be? I shouldn’t have worried. Shopkeepers even families were very friendly and allowed me to use theirs. Start practicing your Hindi squat (yoga pose) before you go, there aren’t many Western toilets when you are on the road. HOTELS: These had Western loos and all the mod cons. Bring a long extension lead (plugs not near beds) & torch in lieu of a light near the beds. lKathmandu and Pokhara are busier & noisier cities. Bring your earplugs. The Chitwan Hotel had an elephant in residence! I cannot recommend this company enough, they really care about your experience. They are knowledgeable, experienced, & donate 10% of their profits to charity. I booked 2 more trips with them afterwards which were just as wonderful."
* A traveler said: "The helicopter tour was terrific. The flights to Lukla and then to Pheriche and then to the Everest View Hotel were great. The amount of time to take pictures at Kala Patthar was good and the breakfast at the hotel was really nice. It certainly helped that we had a nice, clear day in November. There were just five of us in the helicopter. Great."
* A traveler said: "the cablecar ride was scary but thoroughly enjoyable!"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic tour. A very knowleable tour guide. Sunset views are fantastic. Professionalism and puncticulaty are commendables. Prepare yourself to very bad roads. You will have fantastic body massage caused by the car. Also attention to the cold weather although the temperature was around 6 deg. C."
* A traveler said: "We booked a tour on the Poon Hill Trek. The tour takes four days to walk, plus one day to get to Pokhara and one day to get back to Kathmandu. The transfers to Pokhara and back are included. We had an awesome guide (Santosh), who was always in a good mood, helpful and overall a great companion. We also had good luck and did the tour with only two persons, and the company manager told us that they always aim at keeping the groups quite small. I can only recommend doing the Poon Hill Trek with this company as they are very reliable and friendly. The Poon Hill Trek is perfect to get a first impression of trekking in Nepal as it offers nice views (especially on the third morning) and a beautiful path through nature. (Note however that it includes some stairs.) Overall a great experience!"
* A traveler said: "You will spend an lot of time in the bus; so if you have got time, do the 4 day tour. If not, the 3 day tour is still highly recommended. Chitwan is so beautiful, it is easy to spot bears, rhinos, crocs and many other animals and the guides were great. Just please refrain from the elephantride!!"
* A traveler said: "Had a wonderful day touring a number of rural villages and sites. Krishna was a wonderful guide- knowledgable, patient, thoughtful, and truly fun to spend the day with. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Really great trip, Rabina our tour guide was really good, she was very friendly and knew about everything, was one of the best tour guides we had on any holiday would highly recommend going with this company and would be so lucky if you get her, can not stress how good this tour was."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Freak Street (Jhochhen Tole)
- 55 Window Palace
- Patan (Lalitpur)
- Manakamana Temple
- Garden of Dreams
- Annapurna Mountain Range (Annapurna Massif)
- Bhupatindra Malla Statue
- Changu Narayan
- Namche Bazaar
- Dudh Kosi River
- Rudra Varna Mahavihar (Golden Temple)
- Sagarmatha National Park
- Boudhanath (Boudha Stupa)
- Swayambhunath (Monkey Temple)
- Kathmandu Durbar Square (Basantapur)
- Hanuman Dhoka
- Mt. Everest
- Things to do in Kathmandu
- Things to do in Pokhara
- Things to do in Sauraha
- Things to do in Bhutan
- Things to do in Bangladesh
- Things to do in Varanasi
- Things to do in Darjeeling
- Things to do in Bagdogra
- Things to do in Paro
- Things to do in Thimphu
- Things to do in West Bengal
- Things to do in Uttar Pradesh
- Things to do in Tibet
- Things to do in Himachal Pradesh & Uttarakhand
- Things to do in Odisha