Nice Tours, Tickets, & Excursions
* A traveler said: "Great cruise tour and great guide. He has done great work. It was an amazing tour. My kids enjoyed it too"
* A traveler said: "Rada was an excellent tour guide. Very informative and answered all our questions. One thing I was suggest is that he may connected to the speakers in the van, while he was driving we had a hard time hearing him talk while explaining the different spot we visited. More time at each spot also , but overall would recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "It was my first snorkling trip and it was amazing to meet the fish “in person” and see how they lived. I cannot wait to do it again. Everything was effectively planned by the organisers. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "The scenery was beautiful, the expo was very well curated and the café is so charming. A must go to everyone who love art"
* A traveler said: "Really nice tour. Antoine, our tour guide, was super chill and knowlegeable. We only had one other couple with us and we weren't rushed, and he knew SO much about the areas we were going to. I felt very comfortable in the van and felt great seeing all the towns in the area in one day! Thank you Antoine!"
* A traveler said: "Found this by a chance internet search and it was perfect! Excellent value and excellent service. Tip: get there early for good seats"
* A traveler said: "Yannick is so great that he explained good and easy to know on wine. I will book again to his other winery tour."
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was terrific! She had lots of great info on all locations we visited. She was friendly, patient and very organized. We saw way more than I thought we would in the 1/2 day! I highly recommend this tour and more specifically our guide. We enjoyed it so much we booked another half day trip to St Paul de Vence with Viator."
* A traveler said: "The country side and the villages were breathtaking. The views of the canyon walls were exquisite. It was reassuring that we had an experienced driver so that both of us could enjoy the scenery—as well as explain everything."
* A traveler said: "Great experience. Very COVID friendly as the tour guide avoided large crowds and had frequent hand washing. The guide was very knowledgeable about the area, and the food was amazing. I very highly recommend this tour if you are in Nice."
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Jairo, was outstanding: kind, knowledgeable and enjoyable. He knows a lot of interesting details about life in Monaco."
* A traveler said: "This tour exceeded our expectations. Our guides were wonderful. Incredibly knowledgeable, welcoming, kind, and funny. Each of the wineries were unique and beautiful and the wines were delicious. Would highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Andreas showed us a wonderful day! Beautiful sights snd plenty of time to shop and enjoy. Stops were all amazing"
* A traveler said: "Jaunito was a brilliant guide! We so enjoyed this day. We highly recommend this tour. It’s so nice to just relax on holiday, but sometimes you need some fresh air and culture! The wine tasting was delicious and the owner of the winery was so charming with passion for his family craft!"
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was great. Knowledgeable, considerate and accommodating. Visited two alpine villages, lake and Gorge. Wish We could have seen the lavender fields, but these were out of season. Overall a great time."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic trip! Eze is beautiful with amazing views. We even went back and ate at the Michelen Star restaurant which was amazing. Our tour guide Zara was a lot of fun and very knowledgeable. We also enjoyed Monaco Monte Carlo. I would highly recommend this trip."
* A traveler said: "Laura was fantastic! Exceeded all of our expectations. We learned so much but also got to see much more than we could have hoped for. Highly recommend!!"
* A traveler said: "We get more than expected. Zara was a perfect tour guide. She told us everything about the region and the cooperation between us was brilliant."
* A traveler said: "The only disappointing part is that 6 hours is not enough to spend in Monaco. There's plenty to do and see there. The boat trip itself is also great, going pretty close to the marvelous coastline."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide to the village of EZ and Monaco was exceptional he made the tour both interesting and informative and was very kind when helping my friend along the route the view points he showed us were truly breath taking"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic company to deal with - very professional and friendly. Directions and communication top marks. Will definitely be using Viator again. |Skipper and boat made our trip . Thank you"
* A traveler said: "It was better then we dream about.Beautiful place.Very knowledgeable,elegant,friendly hostess.Fabulous fragrances and it is still in Nice.With help we were able to creat best fragrance unique for each of us.Thank you for all WONDERFUL experience.Will have to come back"
* A traveler said: "This boat trip was great to see the coast from the water. Beautiful views, great captain and amazing memories. Make sure to bring your goggles or snorkels. Definitely recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "We thoroughly enjoyed this tour. Our guide Mary Ann was so knowledgeable and was able to offer us a flexible itinerary. We saw so many beautiful places throughout the day."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Hard Rock Cafe Nice
- Quai Lunel
- St. Paul de Vence
- Massena Square (Place Masséna)
- Molinard Perfumery (Maison Molinard)
- Chateau Saint-Martin & Spa
- Marc Chagall National Museum (Musée National Marc Chagall)
- National Sport Museum (Musée National du Sport)
- Villa Kerylos
- Hotel Negresco
- Villa Ephrussi de Rothschild
- Nice Museum of Asian Arts (Musée des Arts Asiatiques)
- Villefranche Cruise Port (Port de la Santé)
- Chateau de Cremat
- Cote d’Azur Observatory (Observatoire de la Cote d’Azur)
- Massena Art & History Museum (Musée Masséna)
- Place Garibaldi
- Mt. Boron (Mont Boron)
- Nice Old Town (Vieux Nice)
- Promenade des Anglais
- Cours Saleya Flower Market (Marché aux Fleurs Cours Saleya)
- Matisse Museum (Musée Matisse)
- Cimiez Monastery (Monastere de Cimiez)
- Castle Hill (Colline du Château)
- Things to do in French Riviera
- Things to do in Monte-Carlo
- Things to do in Cannes
- Things to do in Toulon
- Things to do in Langhe-Roero and Monferrato
- Things to do in Aix-en-Provence
- Things to do in Genoa
- Things to do in Turin
- Things to do in Marseille
- Things to do in Marignane
- Things to do in Avignon
- Things to do in Arles
- Things to do in Nîmes
- Things to do in Piedmont & Liguria
- Things to do in Provence