North Chile Tours, Tickets, & Excursions
* A traveler said: "Terrific service and a wonderful experience - guides knew all the best spots to go, gave you ample time to explore and take great photos and the inclusive food was just right"
* A traveler said: "Alex's infectious enthusiasm for both photography and astronomy made the whole experience fascinating, beautiful and above all fun. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Very interesting tour, well explained. The host was able to find the observation targets in the sky really quick, even with a full moon. The view of the moon was astonishing, my kids coulnd't believe their eyes. And the telescope was powerful enough to see star clusters in detail."
* A traveler said: "The tour team (guide and driver) did an excellent job in sharing the highlights of Punta Arenas. They were very friendly, informative and supportive in answering our many question. The pace was very comfortable."
* A traveler said: "We had a fabulous tour. Our guides and driver were knowledgeable, and very welcoming. We saw a cross section of the local landscape and culture. The stop at the distillery was very informative and tasty. Our lunch cooked by the sun was superb."
* A traveler said: "Very interesting tour. Both the tour guide and driver were very helpful and knowledgeable. Our group included English and Spanish speakers and our guide had no trouble going from one language to the other so everyone knew what was happening or what the information was. Very relaxed pace."
* A traveler said: "fabulous excursions. our guide and driver, Ferdinand and Christian were wonderful. We saw much more than we expected, all very interesting. Lots of laughing and great conversation. Very good lunch in a yacht club was included. Wonderful day"
* A traveler said: "Cannot say enough about Daniel and this shore excursion. Everything was well timed and the day could not have made us feel more special and relaxed! From a tour of downtown Arica, to a wildlife sanctuary, to an anthropological museum, a local (DELICIOUS) lunch, and amazing views - the day was PERFECTION!!!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Lauca National Park
- Puritama Hot Springs (Termas Baños de Puritama)
- Cejar Lagoon (Laguna Cejar)
- Atacama Desert
- Tulor Village
- Humberstone and Santa Laura Saltpeter Works
- Church of San Pedro de Atacama
- Pukara de Quitor
- El Tatio Geysers
- Lauca National Park (Parque Nacional Lauca)
- Nevado Tres Cruces National Park (Parque Nacional Nevado Tres Cruces)
- Altiplanic Lagoons
- R. P. Gustavo Le Paige Archaeological Museum
- Atacama Salt Flats (Salar de Atacama)
- Tebenquiche Lagoon
- Moon Valley (Valle de la Luna)
- Chaxa Lagoon
- Los Flamencos National Reserve (Reserva Nacional Los Flamencos)
- Rainbow Valley (Valle del Arcoiris)
- Ojos del Salar
- Things to do in San Pedro de Atacama
- Things to do in Northwest Argentina
- Things to do in Altiplano
- Things to do in South Coast
- Things to do in Uyuni
- Things to do in Salta
- Things to do in Arequipa
- Things to do in Puno
- Things to do in Cusco
- Things to do in The Pampas
- Things to do in Amazon
- Things to do in North Coast
- Things to do in Amazon
- Things to do in Patagonia
- Things to do in Southeast Brazil