Norway Tours, Tickets, & Excursions
* A traveler said: "Markus was amazing. We ended up delaying a day due to weather and it was a great suggestion. Markus was so knowledgeable and used multiple real time sources for data to triangulate the opening in the clouds with the predicted light activity. He has many spots in mind for viewing and we stopped a couple of times before finding a beach to make a campfire and wait for the lights. He got us to the right place and the right time! We saw two fabulous displays of green and purple lights and many other displays of columns or wisps. He was very patient and kind to our 3 children (4, 7 and 10) and provided booster seats for the two youngest. He had thermal suits for all of us which made the waiting easier. The homemade soup was delicious!"
* A traveler said: "An amazing experience. A 10 km track and you get to drive your own sled with a team of 6 dogs. It's only you and another person in the sled, and you can switch places halfway into the track. Highly recommended, even if the price is a little steep."
* A traveler said: "Extremely well organized tour, with a most knowledgeable guide, Philippe. We were well taken care of throughout the evening during our quest; provided with information, food, camera assistance, and gorgeous pictures afterwards. Dress warmly!"
* A traveler said: "We loved this adventure, myself and two teenage daughters! Got to see both sea eagle and seal. The trip was great fun and always safe, with an experienced guide. We had all kinds of weather and the suits and the googles we were given kept us warm. Will do it again if I go to Stavanger :-)"
* A traveler said: "One of the most spectacular sightseeing trips I have ever taken. Enjoyed the fjord cruise and Framsbasa railway immensely. Would recommend this Bergen to Bergen trip."
* A traveler said: "This was a lot of fun! "roughing it" in the snow, build your own fire and sleep under the winter sky The B&B accomadations for lunch and dinner were great and I would recommend it"
* A traveler said: "The sights started out good, but not exactly what I expected. Then we arrived at the fjord cruise and it was fantastic! The highlight of my trip to norway!"
* A traveler said: "Beautiful views, very clean...good way to spend an afternoon. The boat went places I never expected."
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing day saw so many orca whales and two humpback whales more than we expected very friendly informative crew obviously love there job, thanks for great time"
* A traveler said: "Great fun!! Must do!! An incredible north Norwegian experience! The crew was very kind. Punctuality was perfect."
* A traveler said: "This trip was an unique possibility to experience trollfjord as well as watching eagles. The guide was great and tells you some about the birds, the region and people. The trip back with the boat is a speed highlight 😎 We would join the trip again."
* A traveler said: "Highly recommend this trip. Fantastic value for money, phenomenal views and great shrimp eating experience. Will be taking my friends and family on this."
* A traveler said: "The trip was wonderful, amazing landscapes, we even saw reindeers and eagles! Would 200% recommend it! Our guide (Alex) was really funny and outgoing, he knows what he's doing, merci encore !"
* A traveler said: "It was our lucky day we got to see the whales, not one, not two but a lot of them! Crystal Lavvo was amazing and with an added bonus of seeing the Aurora right above the Lavvo! All staff were amazing and hospitable, truly an unforgetable experience! Ps It was extremely cold so make sure u are warm enough throughout."
* A traveler said: "If time allow I will be back. The staff are so kind and helpful. We are lucky the night was clear sky and aurora are coming. 👍💚"
* A traveler said: "A thoroughly enjoyable experience with George and Michael into the Norwegian wilderness to see the Northern Lights."
* A traveler said: "Absolutely beautiful location, friendly and knowledgeable guides, comfortable boat - highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "Maris and Stephan were wonderful. Very helpful and friendly. Great trip and saw the lights! Even had a campfire to sit around."
* A traveler said: "Nice guide and very positive groupe of people. We had good conditions all the way. Cluody in the beggining and sunny at the way back"
* A traveler said: "One of the best tours ever!! It's a small group so it has a personal touch to it. And best of all, we got to see the lights! Definitely recommending this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent guide, wonderful sightseeing, overall a very unforgettable experience ! It’s well worth it!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Kvaloya (Sállir)
- Oslo Opera House (Operahuset)
- Astrup Fearnley Museum of Modern Art (Astrup Fearnley Museet)
- Fjellheisen Cable Car
- Port of Oslo (Oslo Havn)
- Vigeland Museum (Vigeland Museet)
- Munch Museum (Munchmuseet)
- Norwegian Mountaineering Centre (Norsk Tindesenter)
- Karl Johans Gate
- Mt. Floyen (Floyfjellet)
- Fram Museum (Frammuseet)
- Oslo Royal Palace (Kongelige Slott)
- Oslo National Gallery (Nasjonalgalleriet)
- Holmenkollen Ski Jump
- Kon-Tiki Museum
- Oslo Cathedral (Oslo Domkirke)
- Norwegian Museum of Cultural History (Norsk Folkemuseum)
- Akershus Castle (Akershus Slott)
- Oslo City Hall (Radhuset)
- Lyngen Alps (Lyngsalpene)
- Arctic Cathedral (Tromsdalen Church)
- Vigeland Sculpture Park (Vigelandsanlegget)
- Things to do in Oslo
- Things to do in Andalsnes
- Things to do in Stavanger
- Things to do in Alesund
- Things to do in Bergen
- Things to do in Trondheim
- Things to do in Alta
- Things to do in Faroe Islands
- Things to do in Sweden
- Things to do in Western Norway
- Things to do in Streymoy
- Things to do in The Scottish Highlands