Orlando Tours, Tickets, & Excursions
* A traveler said: "The ride was amazing going thru the Everglades and seeing the wildlife was just amazing our tour guide was awesome"
* A traveler said: "WOW! What an unexpected surprise. Definitely bring a towel and a change of clothes if you really want to embrace the moment! There are PLENTY of opportunities to have to make this an adventure in laughter."
* A traveler said: "Daniel was professional, provided great information, and was entertaining! The location was beautiful!"
* A traveler said: "Captain Scott was a wealth of knowledge and hilarious. We saw so much in our 90 minutes. It was the perfect amount of time. I would definitely recommend for the entire family. Wonderful experience."
* A traveler said: "I can’t remember our pilots name but he was extremely professional and took time explaining the tour to my son and myself. We had to wait on storms to move out and never felt rushed and the entire experience turned out amazing. I would highly recommend the 30 minute trip to anyone looking for a little adventure off of the beaten path."
* A traveler said: "Great experience. Would recommend to others. Perfect for couples and families. Very cool exhibits and interactions."
* A traveler said: "My friend and I traveled from Chicago to Orlando then booked this tour for our birthday celebration in September. It was super amazing. The team is friendly and we loved it. We will be back again in December with more friends. Highly recommend it."
* A traveler said: "We had the best time and the tour guide Paul was great, informative and made it fun. We will use this service again for excursions."
* A traveler said: "We approached a gator nest close enough to get pictures. Came within reach of a few baby gators. And our tour guide was really cool. The food for lunch was very tasty!"
* A traveler said: "I got to feed the giraffes. This was so cool. For the price this was very well worth it. Animals was close for you to see with no problem"
* A traveler said: "The memorials were so touching. We were not able to do it all but what we did get to do was so amazing it was worth every penny."
* A traveler said: "Bryce was a great guide! The water was so beautiful and so so so relaxing in the morning! Note to those who want to see Manatees (because we weren’t aware of this) they’re only in that area for the winter months!"
* A traveler said: "Great adventure with a great host! Pj was awesome navigator and my entire family enjoyed the excursion"
* A traveler said: "Linda & Brad were a great team of driver and guide smooth comfortable ride Brad informed us about the cities we went through. The sea screamer boat ride was nice we saw some dolphins. The restaurant we had a voucher for Crabbys was good we also got a chance to go parasailing which was very nice."
* A traveler said: "Great way to see natural Florida. Knowledgeable and safety conscience guide. Great family experience for all ages."
* A traveler said: "We had so much fun!! Our driver Paul, was super friendly and kind. Our tour guides were “Tom and Jerry” and they did a fantastic job at finding us manatees to swim with! The lunch was spectacular as well! Because of covid they could not provide breakfast but instead, upgraded us to free gear to use!"
* A traveler said: "We did the 3 attraction pass and it was so worth it! Highly recommend if you are touring Orlando! The wax museum was our favorite and the wheel has breathtaking views of the city!"
* A traveler said: "All very nice and clean. Loved to interact with the star fish. Very friendly and helpful. Mother nlaw was excited this being her 1st visit ever"
* A traveler said: "Such a must see location for your bucket list. The history is fascinating and well worth the time. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Captain Brandon was great. Would do this again. Even if you do not see a crocodile you we enjoy the ride and nature. We did the sunset time, beautiful!"
* A traveler said: "The Go Orlando Explorer Pass was worth the cost. Using the pass was very convenient and time efficient!!"
* A traveler said: "Tour Operator was great. Learned a lot history with the drive. Clear instructions. Driver got us There safe.. beach is beautiful and warm."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was the best. Interesting, engaging, fun to be around! Very informative information. Super helpful when it came to getting a reservation for the bus tour and they said it was sold out for the day, he helped the entire group get to a kiosk ...and bingo baby we got reservations...Thank you will use again!!!"
* A traveler said: "I had an amazing time swimming with the Manatees, visiting the wild life preserver and the air boat. Our driver and tour guide were filbert friendly."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Lake Eola Park
- Disney's Animal Kingdom®
- Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition
- Disney Springs™
- LEGOLAND® Florida Resort
- Madame Tussauds Orlando
- Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament
- Dr. Phillips Center for the Performing Arts
- I-Drive NASCAR Indoor Kart Racing
- Fun Spot America Theme Parks
- Epcot Center
- Amway Center
- House of Blues Orlando
- Orlando Museum of Art
- Ellie Schiller Homosassa Springs Wildlife State Park
- Universal’s Volcano Bay
- TIAA Bank Field
- Orlando International Premium Outlets
- Fantasy of Flight
- WonderWorks Orlando
- Everglades National Park
- Kennedy Space Center
- Universal Orlando Resort
- Walt Disney World®
- Universal Studios Florida
- Wild Florida Airboats and Gator Park
- The Wheel at Icon Park
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in Cocoa Beach
- Things to do in Daytona Beach
- Things to do in Tampa
- Things to do in Crystal River
- Things to do in St Petersburg
- Things to do in St Augustine
- Things to do in Clearwater
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in Fort Lauderdale
- Things to do in Miami
- Things to do in Freeport
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in Georgia