To limit the spread of the coronavirus, attractions may be closed or have partial closures. Please consult government travel advisories before booking. The WHO is closely monitoring the coronavirus and more information can be found here.
Tarzan Trail Pattaya is a sensational way of enjoying the lush forests of Pattaya. From one platform to another, from tree to tree, Balance yourself through an assortment of games such as rope bridges, tarzan swings, flying skateboards, and giant zip lines. Our mandatory briefing will teach you how to use the slings, carabiners, pulleys, and harnesses safely. No matter how old you are, our course is designed for everyone to participate. With fun and excitement, we guarantee an unforgettable experience and work out! All of our equipment is a French Standards and safety is guaranteed.
* Pick up from your hotel or accommodation in Pattaya city.
* Drive approximately 1 hour southeast of Pattaya City to Pong District.
* Arrive at Elephant Jungle Sanctuary Pattaya. Enjoy a welcome snack, sip tea or coffee, and learn about elephants as you are given an introduction to our program.
* Change into traditional Karen clothing and assist with the preparation of
natural dietary supplements for the elephants.
* Meet the elephants. Learn their stories.
* ‘See Elephants and their lifestyle in their natural surroundings
* Eat a lunch or dinner of traditional Thai food, freshly cooked Pad Thai, and seasonal fruit, before saying goodbye to the friendly elephants you can learn how to learn how to make Elephant poop paper.
* Leave the Elephant Jungle Sanctuary.
* Drop off at your hotel or accommodation.
Make your morning magical by going on a Mt. Batur sunrise tour. Save time booking transport by having hotel pickup and drop-off included. You won’t have to worry about navigating as a guide will lead the way to the top of the volcano. Once you reach the summit, enjoy watching the sunrise, with a hot beverage and snacks included.
Koh Lan (Coral Island) offers a change of pace from the busy beaches of Pattaya - an island well known to Thai and foreign visitors for its tranquil surroundings, beautiful beaches, glass-clear waters and extensive coral. Coral Island caters to both island adventurers and those looking to relax. Take a glass-bottom boat ride to marvel at colorful fish, sea urchins, parrotfish, and sea sponges in the underwater world; kick things up a notch with a banana boat ride or parasailing experience; or simply sink your toes into the sand, enjoy a buffet lunch of freshly caught seafood, and work on getting the perfect sun tan.
Plan your vacation time in advance with prepurchased tickets to Pattaya's Underwater World. These admission tickets are valid anytime during the aquarium's opening hours, and guarantee against the disappointment of sold-out days at this popular attraction. Learn about the sea life of Thailand, including viewing more than 5,000 fish from 500 different species. Hotel transfers within Pattaya are included.
• Our Coral Island Pattaya is a fantastic tour for India travelers! We pick you up from your hotel in Pattaya and ride a speedboat to Coral Island (Koh Lan). You will have an opportunity to engage in marine sports, such as parasailing, undersea walking, jet ski, and banana boat (marine sports are optional purchase). You will walk on the sandy beach on the Coral Island and swim in beautiful bluish sea water. You can choose whether to include our Indian lunch in your tour.
• India Passport Holders: India travelers must show their India passport to our guide on the tour date to get a special discount and a friendly service from our English/Hindi/India dialects speaking staff.
• Non-India Passport Holder: Pay the normal price. Travelers from Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Nepal and South Asia countries must show their passport on the tour date as well.
Even the most time-strapped traveler to Pattaya can fit this fun quad bike (ATV) adventure into his or her schedule. This challenging experience includes a full safety briefing followed by an opportunity to learn how to ride the vehicle. Once you're prepared, you'll embark on an exhilarating 20-minute all-terrain course. Prepare to soar and speed over muddy hills and valleys.
Discover 17 miles (28 kilometers) of stunning off-road trails around Pattaya in your choice of an all-terrain vehicle or buggy kart on this half-day small-group adventure, with a guide to show you the ropes and keep everything running smoothly. Race through jungle, rivers, rice fields, and more either solo or as a pair. Choose between morning or afternoon tours: Both include lunch, bottled water, and 2-way hotel transfers.
Spend an entire day touring Nakhon Nayok, a province located northeast of Bangkok. Visit a local market, savor a traditional Thai lunch, hike to a waterfall and swim in its natural waters. Ride in an ox car, quad bike through rugged terrain or raft through white water. This incredible tour includes activities for any interest and guarantees a good time for the entire family.
Soar along one of Thailand’s longest zipline courses for a thrilling activity during your vacation in Pattaya. Experience the adrenaline-fueled flight through the tree canopy of Kao Yai Da rain forest, traveling with a guide who ensures a fun and safe ziplining experience. Includes instruction and use of equipment, Thai set lunch, guide, and round-trip transport from Pattaya.
PICK UP FROM HOTEL LOBBY
Tarzan Trail Pattaya is a sensational way of enjoying the lush forests of Pattaya. From one platform to another, from tree to tree, Balance yourself through an assortment of games such as rope bridges, tarzan swings, flying skateboards, and giant zip lines. Our mandatory briefing will teach you how to use the slings, carabiners, pulleys, and harnesses safely. No matter how old you are, our course is designed for everyone to participate. Within 1 hour and a half to 2 hours of fun and excitement, we guarantee an unforgettable experience and work out! All of our equipment is a French Standards and safety is guaranteed.
DROP OFF AT HOTEL LOBBY
Plan your vacation activities ahead of time; buy advance admission tickets to EasyKart Go Karting in Pattaya at the Bali Hai pier. This popular activity in Pattaya can sell out on popular days, but you can guarantee your admission with an advance purchase. Enjoy the thrill of the track and race family and friends or relax on the terrace and enjoy the view.
Ride on the 2SKY Pattaya Rocket Ball, an adrenaline-fueled activity in Pattaya. Board the caged steel vehicle, suspended between 2 towers, and launch into the sky for a breathtaking ride. The vertical launch is 165 feet (50 meters) at speeds of 60 mph (100 kph) in one second. 2Sky Pattaya is fully supervised by an on-site technical engineer/master.
On Tandem Sky Diving you get to do a free fall jump attached to a highly experienced sky dive instructor. The jump will be made from the highest altitude permitted by the local air traffic control at the time of the jump which is up to 13,000 feet.
Thai Sky Adventures is the only full time sky diving drop zone in South East Asia. We have over 25 years skydiving experience. Open since November 2009 we are a UK, US, Thai run operation with a full staff of western instructors and pilots.
With beautiful weather year round and sea views from a maximum of 13,500 feet there is nowhere better to skydive, and no previous experience needed. Our main attraction, the Tandem Skydive is a wonderful way for complete novices to experience the thrill of free fall in a wonderful environment by means of the most stringent safety standards and USPA Qualified Instructors.
Here are 5 reasons you know you are in safe hands:
- We follow BERSA and SANZ safety guidelines
- We have more experience jumping than almost any other Bungy operation worldwide
- Every member of staff attends annual first aid training
- We perform exhaustive daily and weekly checks to keep you and our staff safe
- Everything is double checked
- ALL jumpers wear a FULL BODY HARNESS as well as leg straps (we are the only Thailand Bungy Jump that makes this essential extra safety step)
Escape Bangkok and journey on a private day trip to Pattaya City for some fun and relaxation, the closely island only 2.5 hours from Bangkok. to visit Coral Island to swim, sunbathe, snorkel, banana boat riding, jet ski riding, parasailing and do water sports on a less crowded people on beach (Tawaen Beach quite crowded). Or rent motorbike ride around the island to see big monk's image sculpture from above and look around view point and many beaches. And end trip by seeing Khao Phra Tamnak Viewpoint.
TANDEM SKYDIVING Located in the middle of Pattaya and Bangkok, this extreme skydiving challenge is suitable for first-time skydiving adventurers. The first skydiving will be accompanied by a foreign coach and will fly together to reach 12,000 feet (about 3,000 meters). The height of the team, accompanied by a foreign coach, jumped high, reached a certain height and then opened the parachute and landed slowly. TANDEM uses the simplest and fastest extreme sports to bring the most memorable experience to the ultimate challenger.
PICK UP FROM HOTEL LOBBY
Tarzan Trail Pattaya is a sensational way of enjoying the lush forests of Pattaya. From one platform to another, from tree to tree, Balance yourself through an assortment of games such as rope bridges, tarzan swings, flying skateboards, and giant zip lines. Our mandatory briefing will teach you how to use the slings, carbines, pulleys, and harnesses safely. No matter how old you are, our course is designed for everyone to participate. Within 1 hour and a half to 2 hours of fun and excitement, we guarantee an unforgettable experience and work out! All of our equipment is a French Standards and safety is guaranteed.
DROP OFF AT HOTEL LOBBY
Indulge in a day of leisure on the idyllic shores of Coral Island, just a boat's ride away from Pattaya City. After getting dropped off on the beach, the rest of the day is yours to spend snorkeling, parasailing, fishing, banana boat, enjoying tasty Thai/Indian/Seafood dishes, swimming, or just soaking up the rays on the sand.
- Chance to experience beautiful Coral Island
- Idyllic white-sand beaches & crystal-clear waters to enjoy
- Activities like Parasailing, Fishing & Banana Boat
- Open itinerary lets you indulge your interests or just relax
- Stress-free roundtrip transfer to & from your city hotel
Cartoon Network Amazone Pattaya is the world's first Cartoon Network-themed waterpark. This family-friendly water park is sure to excite thrill-seekers and animation fanatics alike! With the Cartoon Network Amazone ticket, you can splash out with all of your favorite Cartoon Network friends, including Adventure Time's Finn and Jake, The Powerpuff Girls, Johnny Bravo and many more. This unique park will have you free-falling 17 meters, hurtling to a splash landing from 23.4 meters, braving the Riptide Rapids, riding out the Mega Wave and exploring the splashtastic slides and fountains at the kids-only Cartoonival. Cartoon Network Amazone waterpark should be high on your itinerary!
- Revel at state-of-the-art water rides and slides in 10 themed zones
- Have a blast in Cartoonival, the world’s largest aqua playground
- Ride the Goop Loop, an exhilarating 12-meter free fall water slide
- Spot Ben 10, Finn, Jake, and other Cartoon Network characters
Fly through the air on the Human Slingshot for an adrenaline-fueled experience while visiting Pattaya. The staff ensures your safety and offers the option to add a GoPro video of your ride. Includes pickup and drop-off from hotels in Pattaya.