To limit the spread of the coronavirus, attractions may be closed or have partial closures. Please consult government travel advisories before booking. The WHO is closely monitoring the coronavirus and more information can be found here.
Travel between the dispersed natural wonders of the Phi Phi archipelago during a speedboat tour from Phuket. Traveling by super-fast boat means that you spend less time in transit and more time snorkeling, swimming, and sunbathing at Rang Yai and Maya Bay—a protected cove featured in the blockbuster movie The Beach.
Get the ultimate island-hopping experience in double-quick time on this overnight tour, which hits the most beautiful spots in the Phi Phi Islands and Phang Nga Bay alike. Besides four delicious meals, overnight accommodation, a fire show, Thai boxing, and an afterparty, visit a sea gypsy village, kayak sea caves, snorkel the Phi Phi Islands, and more. Highlights include Bamboo Island, James Bond Island, and Phra Nang Cave.
UNESCO recognized Phuket’s dining scene with a “city of gastronomy” award. Whether you’re celebrating your honeymoon or traveling with family, this luxurious evening is the way to discover it. Feast on a 3-course dinner from the Thai or Western set menu at the luxurious Kata Rocks, a 5-star resort with some of the best views on the island, accompanied by sunset tapas, a welcome drink, and the magic of candlelight.
4 ISLANDS (PHIPHI, KRABI, JAMES BOND, RANG YAI) - 2 Day 1 Night tour
• An opportunity to see the picturesque nature of two largest National Parks in Thailand;
• Visit James Bond Islands and Phi Phi Islands
• Many stops for taking pictures with spectacular views;
• Learn more about Thai culture, Buddhism and the traditions of sea gypsies;
• Admire the charming beaches and unforgettable views of the islands of the Andaman Sea;
• Get to know the underwater world and their inhabitants;
• Take a dip in the nightlife of the island of Phi Phi Don.
This 4 ISLANDS (PHIPHI, KRABI, JAMES BOND, RANG YAI) - 2 Day 1 Night tour is for those who want to see everything at once!
See cultural sights and natural attractions of Phuket on this small-group tour that provides an insider look at this popular Thai destination. Learn about the Sino-Portuguese heritage, visit important landmarks, and enjoy a provided rum cocktail to celebrate your experience. Hotel pickup and drop-off included.
Don’t just eat Thai specialities, learn to cook the recipes yourself during a cookery class in Phuket, which provides the perfect introduction to Thai cuisine for first-time visitors. As you prepare local delicacies from scratch at your own personal cooking station, your guide shares insider tips guaranteed to improve your cookery skills. Plus, convenient hotel pickup and drop-off are included, so you won’t waste any time looking for a meeting point.
Learn to prepare a menu of Thai dishes for lunch or dinner during a cooking class in Phuket. Gain hands-on experience making homemade curry paste and preparing popular dishes such as chicken satay, Panang curry with chicken, and mango sticky rice. Collect fresh ingredients at a local market and enjoy your meal afterward. Round-trip hotel transport is included. Receive personalized attention in this small-group class, limited to 10 participants.
The speedboat is fast and exciting. It's a great way to take the James Bond Island tour along with all the must-see spots in Phang Nga Bay. You'll see the iconic island (now called James Bond) featuring the distinct 'needle' limestone tower that you likely saw in motion picture “The Man with the Golden Gun”. You'll also visit a Muslim fishing village and take a memorable canoe ride through dramatic cliff formations and mangrove forests.
Discover great eats in Phuket Old Town with a small group and food-loving guide who shares favorite spots in the historic district. Expect to sample several dishes during the half-day tour, such as Burmese curries, Hokkien noodles, and grilled meats with peanut sauce. Tropical fruits and signature desserts then satisfy the sweet tooth. Learn about the culinary heritage of Thailand and enjoy a feast as well.
09.00 Pickup time from your hotel by private vehicle
We are heading to the old city of Phuket, stopping by the area's history and Sino-Portuguese architecture at Thalang Road, walk and talk with our guide. and take a great photo with nice view.
- Take a great visti of the 3 beachs view points. Overlooking Kata Noi, Kata, Karon
- After that your tour continues with a visit to Wat Chalong, the largest and most prominent Buddhist temple on the island. One of the best temple in Phuket,
- Next, visit the Phuket Big Buddha, a marble statue visible from a large part of the island. Our insider will advise and provide information of how to mark your name on the marble stone, you can purchase a small piece of marble to have mounted on one of the pillars. Overlooking of Phuket town and Chalong Bay view.
- After that heading to special lovely Rum factory in Chalong bay for a cocktail made with organic rum. Enjoy spending , testing and learning about rum
15.00 Arrive back to hotel
Life the life of luxury for a full day with your loved ones on top the spacious and beautiful catamaran boat of HYPE with best staff and crew. It also offers the guests delicious finger food from traditional Thai food to an extensive menu of fine champagne, spirits and cocktails. Also access the swimming pools, trampoline and snorkeling gear.
TRANSFERS WILL BE CHARGED EXTRA 400 THAI BAHT PER PERSON.
07.00 - 08.00 Pick up from your hotel by AirCon Vehicle
08.30 Depart for Phi Phi Islands by Express Boat. Complimentary coffee, tea service.
10.00 Sightseeing on board at Phi Phi Ley Island, exploring the scenic beauty
Arrival at Coral bay snorkeling activity
Enjoy crystal clear water and rich marine life.
Return to TonSai Bay
12.30 Buffet Lunch on the beachfront restaurant at Phi Phi Don Island
14.30 Time to leave from the island. Transfer from the beach to the boat. Return cruise to Phuket
17.00 Arrive back at the hotel with the remarkable trip
***This mandatory national park fee is to be paid in cash during the tour Adult 400 ฿/ Child 200 ฿
The sheer diversity of Phuket’s street food scene is so spectacular UNESCO rewarded it with the title “city of gastronomy”. Experience its multicultural wonders by foot and minivan with a foodie guide, sampling at least 10 different drinks and dishes at five separate stops. Discover Southern Thai favorites, Muslim fusion, Chinese-Thai fusion, Chino-Portuguese flavors, and Peranakan delights, and do a little sightseeing along the way. This is a door-to-door tour.
Thai food is an International Favorite, at Suuko you can learn how to make world-famous Thai dishes from scratch - how to make Thai curries from the chilies and herbal leaves, and how to make coconut milk straight from the fruit!
Get an introduction to Phuket Island on this day tour that leads you off the most famous beaches, and into the heart of daily life. Visit the Big Buddha statue, the glittering Wat Chalong, see the Sino-Portuguese architecture in Phuket Town, browse one of the local markets, and get spectacular views of the island. Guide, round-trip transportation from your Phuket hotel included.
• Plenty of photo stops with spectacular views of Phuket
• See 5 beaches in one day: Patong, Kata, Kata Noi, Karon, Nai Harn, Rawai
• Learn more about Thai culture and traditions
• Admire the charming historic streets of Phuket Town
Phuket is well-known for crazy parties and amazing bars and clubs. The Phuket Bar Crawl which is part of Pub Crawls Thailand family takes you on an unbeatable night out with discounted menus free shots and all you can buffets
Enjoy 4 of the best venues in the Famous Patong Road this perfect combination ensures that your night is one you will remember!
Start your night at the exciting Bar funk venue meet and greet the group and your party guide
Now that you are feeling more awake from the shot and beers and the room has just begun to start spinning it will be time to head to the next bar Let’s get swanky with the Skylight Rooftop.
Sugar spice and everything that involves alcohol welcome to Sugar Club the No 1.Club in Phuket
its time for the club one of Phuket's most famous clubs be to enjoy the madness of White room with a special 500baht ALLYOU CAN DRINK BUFFET Midnight to 3 am!
Immerse yourself in Thai culinary culture with this full-day cooking class in Phuket. With your instructor, head to the local market to learn about the indigenous ingredients that make Thai food so special. Back at the cooking school, get hands-on lessons from the chef/instructor and take-home recipe cards to recreate the dishes at home. You'll learn much more about Thai cooking than you would simply eating the food in different local restaurants.
Let your hair down and explore the lively side of bustling Phuket on this pub crawl. Follow your guide along Bangla Road—the heart of Phuket’s nightlife—and stop for drinks in two of the street’s best bars and a nightclub. With a free shot at each venue included, drink and dance your way through your night on the town, and see the best of Phuket’s legendary nightlife.
07.00 - 08.00 : Pick up from your hotel by AirCon Vehicle to pier at Boat Lagoon Pier. Phuket Luxury boat destination
09.15 Time to departs for Phi Phi island by Speed boat
- Sightseeing at Nui Bay. “Camel Rock” -
- Swimming from the boat, and see monkeys at the Monkey Beach
- Sightseeing at Viking Cave, and heading into Pileh Lagoon, swimming in calm emerald water surrounded by the impressive cliffs
- Snorkelling and discover the fabulously colourful sea wildlife at Loh Sama or Bida island. -
- Arrive at Phi Phi Ley Pileh Cove, for swimming in this unique lagoon or relaxing on the Beach.
Lunch served at Phi Phi Don.
Snorkelling at Hin Klang ( great coral reef)
At leisure on Bamboo island, swimming, relaxing and sunbathing
Time to go back
16.30 Arrival at Boat Lagoon Pier
17.30 arrive back at the hotel
.Visit the Phi Phi Islands on a full-day trip from Phuket
.Magnificent views of Maya Bay, where Leonardo DiCaprio’s 'The Beach' was filmed
.Plenty of time to swim, snorkel, and sunbathe on the islands.
08.00 - 09.00 Transfer from your hotel to the pier by air-conditioned vehicle
Check in at Royal Phuket Marina pier.
- Depart from our cozy pier to Phang Nga Bay by luxury speed boat
Sail out to Paradise from Ao Poh on Phuket Island. Cruising through the paradise waters of Phang Nga Bay , exploring Sea cave lagoons and Panak Island by Sea canoe. No worry our paddle guide will be escort you to the caves.
- Visit the enchanting Hongs, cave-like “rooms” open to the sky, of Hong Island . Sail down to the world famous "James Bond Island" for some great photos and shopping.
- Thai and Set Menu Lunch at the historical floating Panyi Village
- Time to leave to floating village for Khai Island for snorkeling and relax on the beach.
16.00 Time to leave from Khai Island and heading back to pier
17.00 Arrive back at the hotel with the remarkable trip
Get set for a glamorous night at the cabaret when you attend the vibrant Simon Cabaret Show. See a wide variety of acts played out with beautiful backdrops by dazzling men dressed as beautiful women in eye-catching costumes.
- Marvelous & magical night out at the cabaret
- Elegant fan dancers in Korean-themed costumes
- Flamboyant tribal dance with feathered headdresses
- Powerful musical pieces featuring elaborate Thai wardrobe
- Various styles & costumes from different countries & eras
08.30-09.30 Pick up from your hotel by AirCon Vehicle to the pier
- Time to departs for Maiton Island, Enjoy snorkelling and swimming from the boat
- Heading to Phi Phi Island, Enjoy sightseeing, snorkelling and swimming at the Pileh Coe, Viking Cae, Monkey Bay, also overlooking Maya Bay from a distance.
- Enjoy Snorkeling and swimming at the Phi Phi Don
- Time for Delicious lunch at Phi Phi Island
- Free time at Phi Phi Don, Heading to Khai Island after Lunch
- Arrive at “Khai Nok Island” free time on the beach enjoy your time for feeding fishes, swimming, snorkelling or relaxing.
- Departs from Khai Island heading back to Phuket
16.30 Arrival at pier and transfer back to hotel
Learn how to prepare traditional Thai cuisine during a 4-hour cooking class. Convenient transportation takes you from your hotel to Kata. Pick up ingredients from a local market with your teacher and let the hands-on experience begin. Classes are available in both the morning and afternoon, with different dishes taught each day. So you're free to choose a time and menu that works for you.