Poland Tours, Tickets, & Excursions
* A traveler said: "Amazing trip Tour guides were very knowledgeable and driver very friendly and helpful The tour itself was powerful and thought provoking and is a reminder we must learn from the past"
* A traveler said: "Looking at two tons of human hair. I’ve read about this part of history all my life but nothing is like seeing. I could not take photos. It seemed disrespectful."
* A traveler said: "The pick-up driver was friendly, flexibel and in time. The guide was professional, full of respect towards the subject and interesting."
* A traveler said: "The guide was excellent. The amazing carvings and the grand hall were spectacularly. You should really try to lick the wall, as the guide pointed out you can, but try to find a spot someone else has not licked."
* A traveler said: "If you are going to Kraków you have to try this foodtour. It was enlightening about the history of Kraków, Poland and the polish cuisine. The tourguide was the best guide ever. She was open and hospitable to us. We became a little family at the end of the evening. It was clear that she liked her job. A memory for the rest of our lifes."
* A traveler said: "It was a great experience , very emotional . The bad part was the weather . Our driver was the best , very kind and polite ."
* A traveler said: "The Hot baths were amazing, Also our tour guide was insightful and very informative and I've learned a lot about the places"
* A traveler said: "The tour was worth it. I had an excellent tour guide at Auschwitz who you can tell genuinely cared about the history and was very informative"
* A traveler said: "Transport was on time, everyone was friendly and helpful. experience was good fun and I would love to go again."
* A traveler said: "What a night. Thankyou to Emilka for such an interesting, informative and fun time. Tried so many different vodkas i still cant see straight 🤣🤣🤣"
* A traveler said: "Lots of walking but so worth it even in my 70s i'd not want to miss this great guide and driver you have the opportunity to be a witness. Take it!!"
* A traveler said: "The Auschwitz and Birkenau Tour was great and the transfer and pick up worked out perfectly. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "Very well organised tour. The communication with the driver and the tour guide was excellent. It is a must see place when visiting Krakow."
* A traveler said: "Interesting well informed .Took us to many interesting places and told us amazing stories . Michele was a delightful thank you very much 😀"
* A traveler said: "Malbork self guided audio tour, which I liked so we could tour at own pace. Gdansk was beautiful and Michael added many colorful details. Przemek was, our driver was very kind and thoughtful. Stopped whenever we needed a break. Always on time"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful experience. Maria shares her family recipe and brings so much fun to this class! The food is amazing. She also took really good measures to protect her and us during COVID. Highly recommend this class."
* A traveler said: "It is a very efficient service. Highly recommended. The driver was waiting for us as we cleared the Customs Hall"
* A traveler said: "Excellent experience!!! Driver was very knowledgeable and help with all the details at Auschwitz and at the salt mine. I would highly recommend!!!"
* A traveler said: "Very competent guide. Interesting descriptions und many historical details. Tour lässt about 3,h hohes."
* A traveler said: "Driver turned up on time and took us to the entrance of the salt mine. As it was a private pickup, we were able to have lunch at the underground restaurant and also an option to see the museum after the tour."
* A traveler said: "So emotional. Something everybody should do. Wanted to go for so long and was so worth it. Cant say enjoyable as to the nature but an absolute must. Pick up/ drop off perfect and guide amazing."
* A traveler said: "This tour was great. The salt mine was amazing to see and we really enjoyed learning about it and seeing it."
* A traveler said: "This tour was very informative and I highly recommend it. We learned a lot and saw a lot. The guide was very knowledgeable."