Portugal Tours, Tickets, & Excursions
* A traveler said: "Fantastic experience watching the sunset over the water, team were great and really friendly. Would highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Great trip! Plenty of food, drink & even some water activities once at the beach. The tour was amazing with great crew & banter. Highly recommended"
* A traveler said: "Great trip, Mrs. Isa, the guide was amazing. She was so nice and fun and did everything to make us have an extraordinary experience. Thank you Isa for the explanations and stories throughout the trip, the great mood that was throughout the trip and the exceptional service. This whole day has been amazing. Thank you so much"
* A traveler said: "Our group of 8 people had a great time. The tour guide was very knowledgeable and allowed us to also have free time to explore on our own. He was courteous and professional. It's a wonderful trip to see the area."
* A traveler said: "Driver Pedro was very helpful . Was a very nice day spent. View of the Duoro was spectacular. Car was very comfortable. Enjoyed lunch"
* A traveler said: "Really enjoyed the trip, I thought the two wineries where well selected to provide a good variety and the lunch was excellent - fantastic venue and selection of food. Would really recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Relaxing and informative. The crew was especially friendly and helpful. The scenery is spectacular and takes on a whole new perspective from the water. It’s the only way to see the caves."
* A traveler said: "This for us was a must do. The team was so friendly and knowledgeable. We found several types of dolphins and had time to swim. Had a few snacks and open bar. Just really chill and enjoyable!"
* A traveler said: "Tour was excellent - Artilio and Manel stood out as excellent crew who were super friendly and accommodating (even letting us take the steering wheels shortly to pose for some photos) while at the being down to earth and sincere. Whisking them all the best Diana and Harald"
* A traveler said: "Top tour guide and a really funny ride along the coast. Although we did not see dolphins it was a highlight of our holiday"
* A traveler said: "Such a picturesque area of Portugal to visit, absolutely beautiful! The wine tastings were amazing, the lunch exceptional and the river cruise was magical. Our tour guide Andree was excellent! He was highly knowledgeable of Douro valley, charismatic and made sure we all enjoyed our time! Highly recommended tour!"
* A traveler said: "Jorge, once again thanks for your hospitality, for a lot of information and stories.. It was very valuable time we spent with you and saw all amazing Sintra views… Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "My most memorable moments on the boat were getting off to swim by the caves and also being served champagne on the journey back."
* A traveler said: "Antonio gave us a wonderful tour of Lisbon, hitting all the main attractions! He also pointed out a lot of the neat street art which we may have missed otherwise. Overall, 10 out of 10! Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "The trip was great and we had an excellent time. The tour guide was perfect and very friendly. I would recommend this trip to everyone willing to do some adventure and experience an Portugal in a different way."
* A traveler said: "We had a great day in the Douro valley! Patricia our guide picked us up at our door and drove us to visit 3 wineries where we learned about and drank port as well as tasting olive oil and honey. We had a super lunch at a vineyard overlooking the grapes! Patricia went above and beyond to make our tour memorable and completely enjoyable."
* A traveler said: "We had a great tour with Steve! He was very knowledgeable about Portugal and the wine of the Douro Valley. He was engaging and created a fun atmosphere where our whole tour group was able to bond (and we even hung out with our new friends after the tour!). Highly recommend this experience! Lunch was delicious and all the wineries were beautiful."
* A traveler said: "Thanks to the team that took us 2 hours along the coast, (from showing us all the primary caves, cliffs and fishing villages. Following sunset we went onto the beach were dinner was waiting. Lots of food, music, beer, sangria and soft drinks. Great return ride from Albufeira marina to a beach near or was Praia do Pintadinho. Great time, great sights! Thanks again, and highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "The first meeting with the tourguids David and Nunu and the group of 3 more people. We had a great time together. I loved the free time we had. Enjoy the Palace-Sintra- the mouht of hell. I recommend everyone this tour and the host David and Nunu.. great job guys!! All the best greetings from Radjen The Netherlands"
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed the trip. Booking it was easy but cost about the same as just turning up on the day."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful boat ride with the family and a great, warm and friendly crew. Saw lots of dolphins and some great sights with amazing descriptions by the team on board. Recommended!"
* A traveler said: "We are a family of 4 (2 boys aged 11 and 5) and this was quite honestly one of the top days out we have ever had. The park wasn’t at full capacity - even so, it was busy but the garden and sun areas were marked out in sections for each group which was great. The park itself was clean and tidy. Some of the queues for the more popular slides were long but there were plenty which had shorter queues. People were maintaining social distancing in the main which was good to see. The food and drink is relatively inexpensive considering it is an attraction and the pizzas were really good. They had a promotion on in the park which meant that if you bought tickets for another day in the park you could get them for €10, so we had the pleasure of another day there which was great as it meant my eldest was able to go on the rides he didn’t manage on the first day. Ride wise, we particularly enjoyed the black hole, the blue hole (unsure of the name but it’s the one where you go down a blue slide in a 2 person inflatable) and the disco river, but the other slides were great as they had less queuing and my 5 year old went on some, gaining loads of water confidence! There is something for everyone there and as adults we had as much fun as the kids so that was a bonus all round!"
* A traveler said: "Great trip nice & relaxing friendly, helpful crew didn’t spot the dolphins 🐬 but had a great time including a swim in the sea. Good numbers enough to give some space"
* A traveler said: "Nelson was very good to help you with the kayaks. Very nice to enter in the different caves! Only problem: a lot of boats"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Serralves Museum (Fundação de Serralves)
- Avenida da Liberdade
- Santa Catarina Fortress
- Monserrate Palace (Palacio de Monserrate)
- Praia dos Salgados
- Zoomarine Algarve
- Castle of the Moors (Castelo dos Mouros)
- Freeport Lisboa Fashion Outlet
- Bacalhôa Wines of Portugal (Bacalhôa Vinhos de Portugal)
- Ria Formosa Natural Park
- Espaco Porto Cruz
- Matosinhos Beach
- Vasco da Gama Bridge (Ponte Vasco da Gama)
- Amoreiras Shopping Center
- Faial Island
- Clérigos Church and Tower (Torre & Igreja dos Clérigos)
- Guimarães Castle (Castelo de Guimarães)
- Belém Tower (Torre de Belém)
- Lisbon Cathedral (Sé de Lisboa)
- Things to do in Lisbon
- Things to do in Porto
- Things to do in Portimao
- Things to do in Funchal
- Things to do in Faro
- Things to do in Terceira
- Things to do in Ponta Delgada
- Things to do in Albufeira
- Things to do in Spain
- Things to do in Morocco
- Things to do in Alentejo
- Things to do in Beiras
- Things to do in The Algarve
- Things to do in Cascais
- Things to do in Northern Portugal