Queenstown Tours, Tickets, & Excursions
* A traveler said: "Enjoyed the cruise 🚢 But we were very disappointed with Our BBQ meat was tough and not much was on the plate we thought the price was a ripoff We should’ve eaten on the boat"
* A traveler said: "We thoroughly enjoyed this experience. This was the perfect end to our honey moon. The cruise to the farm was gorgoues, the food was the best buffet we have eaten and the sheepdog show was cool too. Highly recommend. We felt our cup was so full after this trip"
* A traveler said: "Amazing service from start to finish! From the hotel pick up to the helicopter ride. The spot chosen for the landing was unbelievable and breathtaking."
* A traveler said: "Most enjoyable way to spend a couple of hour watching the spectacular scenery float by. The Earnslaw is truly worthwhile attraction to do, not only the views you get from the lake but also keep this wonderful piece of New Zealand history alive."
* A traveler said: "A fantastic memorable day. Friendly and informative staff. Alex our pilot was most accomodating helpful and patient with our family group of 9. We enjoyed our complete day and the beautiful sunshine and perfect weather was a bonus. Thank you air milford"
* A traveler said: "A very long day can be expected but definitely worth the time. Our driver and guide Gabe, was fantastic. We were lucky to have him and I suspect he is one of their best. He was funny, helpful and informative and also put all of his guests first. Many beautiful sites along the way. The cruise was full of wonderful views of waterfalls, waterfalls and waterfalls! The food served on the cruise was just "OK". Probably the only disappointment. All in all though, it was a great time and recommended. Thanks so much Gabe!"
* A traveler said: "THE most incredible views and experience scenic-wise I’ve ever had. Our pilot Elliott, was great: informative, nice. The Cruise was also amazing. Well worth it to pay the extra to fly in thru the mountains!"
* A traveler said: "The tour company and tour guide were very nice. The tour programme allows sufficient time to complete roundtrip hiking in the Hooker Valley even though the weather on the day was mostly showery so that we could not see the whole Mt. Cook but we had great time hiking with pictures in a showery weather."
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing experience at Milford sound and to top it off our coach driver Paulie was amazing, his commentaries were funny and insightful. His timing was impeccable making the long journey much more enjoyable. We would have no issue recommending great sights and paulie to any of our friends."
* A traveler said: "Lloyd was fabulous, and felt my 9 year old was safe and looked after throughout. Beautiful scenery, overall a great trip"
* A traveler said: "An incredible day all round!! The tour guide Andy was especially a stand out. He was fun, knowledgeable, easy going and made the experience very memorable. It was obvious that he absolutely loves New Zealand/Queenstown and it was infectious."
* A traveler said: "It was surreal. We are glad to have booked this tour. And we are grateful to Glaciers South Lakes Helicopters and our pilot Jeremy, for making the flight an unforgettable experience for us."
* A traveler said: "Long day but a great one. Great commentary from our driver Gabe, with a lovely friendly manor and sense of humour. Cruise was marvellous, we got to see the waterfalls, seals and the entrance to the sound from the Tasmine. Wonderful day, we will do it again on another visit. Thankyou"
* A traveler said: "Beautiful clear day for our flight and cruise. Amazing to see the dolphins frolicking beside and behind the boat. Informative tour guide on both the flight and the cruise."
* A traveler said: "What a brilliant experience - this is definitely the way to see Milford Sound. The helicopter was so modern and pilot awesome and informative. Landing on the snow at the top of a mountain was a once in lifetime experience. Our 12 & 14 year old boys loved getting out and throwing snowballs (in summer). Highly recommend the team."
* A traveler said: "Informative bus driver and boat skipper. Small group. Amazing scenery. Boat stoped often at interesting places, crew were amazing. Cheese board and wine to top it off."
* A traveler said: "Our family loved our trip on the TSS Earnslaw. Our kids liked seeing how the boat worked and spending time on deck. The farm tour was a great experience for city kids and we all enjoyed our afternoon tea. Definitely recommend as a family activity."
* A traveler said: "There may be cheaper options out there to go to milford sound but this was worth every extra dollar! The glass roof coach enabling you to see everything the drive into milford sound has to offer coupled with an amazing and knowledgable driver (our driver was greg) makes this milford sound experience a must do in Queenstown. A massive thankyou to Greg for going above and beyond and being a caring and friendly driver."
* A traveler said: "This was a very fun and exciting tour. We had the owner, Woofy, as Our tour guide and he was great! His knowledge and stories were very interesting. He also would make special stops for photos ops that were extremely fun."
* A traveler said: "The best time!!! Everyone has to do this!! Driver was awesome and so was the experience...the family loved it :)"
* A traveler said: "Recommend!! Unfortunately not licensed however enjoyed a complimentary drink on arrival. Great setting and lovely staff!"
* A traveler said: "This was a fantastic time with a little excitement and much more enjoyment! I would highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "25 minutes is more than enough time to do this jet Boat!! It was a high speed and exhilarating trip!! The boat goes fast!! It's super fun and a great time. If you have the time, you must do this in Queenstown!"
* A traveler said: "Tour guide- Martin was great. His knowledge was amazing. He made a day exceptional. Tour: the selection of winery and food was excellent ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Jack’s Point Golf Course
- Underwater Observatory
- Skippers Canyon
- Odyssey Sensory Maze Queenstown
- Kiwi Birdlife Park
- Kawarau Suspension Bridge
- Hollyford Track
- Nevis Swing
- Coronet Peak
- Queenstown Arts and Crafts Market
- Queenstown Hill
- The Remarkables
- Lake Wakatipu
- Kawarau River
- Skyline Queenstown
- Walter Peak High Country Farm
- Queenstown Gardens
- Shotover River
- Things to do in South Island
- Things to do in Wanaka
- Things to do in Akaroa
- Things to do in Blenheim
- Things to do in Picton
- Things to do in Wellington
- Things to do in Tongariro National Park
- Things to do in Hastings
- Things to do in Rotorua
- Things to do in North Island
- Things to do in Tasmania
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in Victoria