Rio de Janeiro Tours, Tickets, & Excursions
* A traveler said: "Our guide Newton made the tour very fun and informative. All in all a great in-a-nutshell tour for Rio."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful tour!! we hit all the highlights in one day!! very efficient tour. Do not expect to spend lots of time at each stop. But there is enough time to experience everything. I highly recommend this tour to see everything in one day. Very well organized and our guide was fantastic with English and Portuguese."
* A traveler said: "Short and Sweet. It was a short tour but worth a visit especially view from Chinese rock. I was able to see entire Rio from that view."
* A traveler said: "This 7-8 hour private tour is truly the BEST choice to see Rio's must-see places with personalized attention from tour professionals who are knowledgeable locals committed to making your visit UNFORGETTABLE! Paolo and Guilherme Silva are a fantastic guide team focused on 100% customer satisfaction!"
* A traveler said: "Sergio was an excellent guide. He did a great job of helping us understand Rio and the culture as well as guiding us at Christ the Redeemer and Sugar Loaf! An outstanding experience!"
* A traveler said: "This is hand down the most exhilarating experience you will have in Rio de Janeiro, Brasil! They are the best and top rated for a reason! Can't imagine any other company comparing to the professionalism, expertise, and comfortability they offer. BOOK IT! You won't be disappointed! AWESOME! JUST AWESOME!!"
* A traveler said: "Best experience! Luiz was exceptional! Friendly, professional and knowledgable. He made me feel secure and that’s a big deal, as I am terrified of heights. I will forever be grateful that I got to have this experience, amazing does not even fully describe it. So happy I went with the choice to hand glide. Unforgettable!"
* A traveler said: "The historical background shared by Carlos was great…. And it was really interesting to meet that side of Rio de Janeiro…"
* A traveler said: "Very good tour, great experience, fantastic guides (Erica!!! and Kaku, I believe this is right spelling of your name - photographer as well). Everything delivered as promised!"
* A traveler said: "The tour was amazing. Luis (the tour guide) is very knowledgeable, smart and kind. His experience does make a difference. It was my first time in Rio and I'll be back, for sure. Next time, I need to make sure I get another tour with Luis. Great work, great customer service. Great job!!!!"
* A traveler said: "Absolutely amazing - tour guide Paolo was fantastic! Excellent tour with stops at all prime locations. Bilingual guide translated everything into English so we could understand. PERFECT DAY!"
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing time on this tour! We were picked up right from the hotel and taken to Christ the Redeemer. Patricia was so accommodating and took us to a local artist to buy some paintings. After we left we had lunch at a really awesome local restaurant. She helped us order our food. Then we went to the famous stairs and sugar loaf mountain. We were also taken by these painted murals that were painted by Kobra. The entire time we were given great information about the sites. I would highly recommend this trip."
* A traveler said: "Captain and crew are very friendly and the tour was the right length with plenty of photo opportunities."
* A traveler said: "It was an amazing experience. Bernardo picked us right on time, walked us through the city as and when we crossed places. The vehicle sent was a very clean one. In around 3 hours, we reached the Port where we quickly got on the boat, changed into a wet suit. The instructors are very precise with instructions, give you enough time to get comfortable breathing with the oxygen cylinder. They understand exactly when you are ready to go underwater and then the best experience happens. If they sense you having any issues underwater, they take you up and back underwater when you are ready again. The divers took some amazing clicks though I am still waiting for them to be delivered."
* A traveler said: "This tour was outstanding. We were picked up on time and saw everything we wanted to see. Our guide, Marcio, was really nice and very helpful in every way. We had a great time and I highly recommend this company, this tour, and Marcio. It was just my wife and me and he customized the tour to do just what we wanted to do. A great experience."
* A traveler said: "The tourist guide is friendly and passionate about the Rio de Janeiro history, I highly recommend this tour"
* A traveler said: "Really good music! And a place to stop and jump in the water! Good photos. I had a really good time!"
* A traveler said: "Bernardo was the best tour guide !! Even though I didn't think I could do it at first he kept encouraging me he didn't rush me. It was all worth it the view was breathtaking. Im so happy I did it 😁😁😁"
* A traveler said: "This trip was amazing! The view from the helicopter of monte Christo as well as the city was more than we could have imagined! Didn’t have to fight any crowds and we were treated like royalty the whole time! I highly recommend!!!"
* A traveler said: "Great tour. Very good guide with great knowledge of samba schools and Rio Carnaval. We learn a lot about."