Scotland Tours, Tickets, & Excursions
* A traveler said: "Bruce was an amazing tour guide, he was funny and very knowledgeable, a smooth ride and so much to see."
* A traveler said: "Guide was John Napier who was knowledgeable and entertaining. Went with 11 year old granddaughter who enjoyed hearing about historical edinburgh people. I had never visited Greyfriars and enjoyed this part of tour. Vaults were also fascinating, yet eerie."
* A traveler said: "Right in the center of Edinburgh next to the castle, loved it, specially the last two sections! Must see if you visit Edinburgh."
* A traveler said: "Fab fun. Great commentary. Nice little walk in a graveyard. Right balance of grim and grin. Well organised, good combination of host, audio and visuals."
* A traveler said: "The tour was great! We had an amazing host (Angus) who kept it fun and interesting. Would highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "A well presented tour which can be extended up to 24 hours....good for getting tour bearings around the city"
* A traveler said: "Stopping to photograph the seals was an unexpected treat. Lovely scenery and interesting commentary."
* A traveler said: "Is a great way to see the highlands if you don’t have a lot of time! Our driver and tour guides were both informative and helpful"
* A traveler said: "Great trip . Our driver & guide Marty was exellent . Giving u’s plenty information and good time to explore each place we stopped at ."
* A traveler said: "William was an excellent guide with vast knowledge about the history of this amazing city. His little antidotes had us in stitches Excellent tour"
* A traveler said: "Great day out and Stuart was a wealth of information and funny with it. I would wholeheartedly recommend"
* A traveler said: "Excellent views, enjoyable train journey, places we stopped at were very pleasant, driver was excellent even under pressure."
* A traveler said: "I don’t normally do these tours as they are normally boring. But as my mum was visiting I thought I would give it a try. It was really good. Fraser was easy to hear & follow. And I actually Lear t something."
* A traveler said: "Our booking with Viator online was easy. Our guide was extremely knowledgable funny and made us feel very welcomed The coach was very comfortable and modern. Highly recommend we had a fantastic day."
* A traveler said: "Steven was an excellent tour guide. The day touring Skye was particularly good and the guest house was good."
* A traveler said: "Lovely place to see had a wonderful guide very informative tour guide lots of things to do and see lovely cruise on the loch"
* A traveler said: "Couldn’t ask for a better tour guide (hang man), he was full of interesting information and his funny character made the whole experience more enjoyable. Got the guests involved and was very caring making sure everyone was okay and stayed with the group. Would definitely recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience! Staff are lovely and very friendly! Food was delicious! We went for my boyfriends birthday and he loved it just as much as I did! I fully recommend!"
* A traveler said: "From the minute you step onto the boat you are taken on a magical tour of the historic marvel surrounding the Scottish Highlands and the search for Nessie. A must do tour for nature and history enthusiasts."
* A traveler said: "Guide Ashley was absolutely delightful, knowledgeable and articulate. History can sometimes be a bore but not with this lady. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Very efficient. Well organised journey I love the idea of the boat in Loch lake The driver very nice"
* A traveler said: "Our tour driver was very good he made the day long trip very interesting. We went on Wednesday 8th would highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "The boat trip and the stop overs in the highlands, and andy the driver was excellent and helpful comfortable bus for long journey"
* A traveler said: "Andrew T was an amazing guide!! He knew so many interesting facts and had prepared the perfect playlist for us during the time that he wasn't sharing intriguing stories of Scottish history."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Eden Court Theatre and Cinema
- Grey Mare's Tail Nature Reserve
- Greyfriars Kirk
- Great Glen Way
- Blackness Castle
- St. Andrews Golf Course
- Laphroaig Distillery
- Beinn Eighe National Nature Reserve
- Chanonry Point
- The Devil's Porridge Museum
- Edinburgh Old Town
- Jacobite Steam Train
- Italian Chapel
- Blair Castle
- Whin Park
- Preston Mill & Phantassie Doocot
- Inverness Castle
- Argyll and Sutherland Highlanders' Museum
- Inveraray Castle
- Standing Stones of Stenness
- Royal Mile
- Edinburgh Castle
- Stirling Castle
- Glasgow Gallery of Modern Art (GoMA)
- Provand's Lordship
- Princes Street
- Isle of Skye
- Things to do in Edinburgh
- Things to do in Glasgow
- Things to do in Inverness
- Things to do in Kirkwall
- Things to do in Lerwick
- Things to do in Stirling
- Things to do in Oban
- Things to do in Fort William
- Things to do in Aberfeldy
- Things to do in Aviemore
- Things to do in Northern Ireland
- Things to do in Ireland
- Things to do in The Scottish Highlands
- Things to do in Belfast
- Things to do in North East England