Ample natural beauty, cultural charms, and a lively dining and nightlife scene make the home of “Gangnam Style” one of the most underrated romantic destinations in Asia. Here are some of the best ways to turn up the heat with that special someone in Seoul.
- Cruise along the scenic Han River at night to see Seoul sparkle.
- Get inspired by the panoramic view from the top of Bukhansan mountain inside Bukhansan National Park before relaxing together at a traditional Korean spa.
- Retrace the steps of The Bachelor Juan Pablo with a tour of Seoul’s essential sites.
- Take a romantic day trip to Nami Island and Petite France, where some of South Korea’s most famous dramas were filmed.
- Stroll hand in hand through some of the capital’s five grand palaces, including UNESCO World Heritage-listed Changdeokgung Palace.
- Savor the flavors of Korean cuisine during a night food tour through the Korean capital.
- Head to the rooftop terrace of North Seoul Tower (Namsan Seoul Tower), one of the city’s most romantic places.