Shetland Islands Tours, Tickets, & Excursions
2 Tours and Tickets in Shetland Islands | All Shetland Islands Tours
The historic port town of Lerwick is the gateway to Scotland’s remote Shetland Islands and the first port-of-call for ferries from the mainland. This downloadable audio guide is ideal for travelers who prefer to explore independently, but still want the insight that a tour guide provides. Explore at your own pace, taking in highlights such as Fort Charlotte, the Old Tolbooth, and Up Helly-Aa Museum.
Taking safety measures
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What tours in Shetland Islands are taking additional safety precautions?
Things to do near Shetland Islands
- Things to do in The Scottish Highlands
- Things to do in Northeast Scotland
- Things to do in Western Norway
- Things to do in Aberdeen
- Things to do in Inverness
- Things to do in Bergen
- Things to do in Aviemore
- Things to do in Torshavn
- Things to do in Central Scotland
- Things to do in North East England
- Things to do in Lake District
- Things to do in Yorkshire
- Things to do in North West England
- Things to do in East of England