Singapore Tours, Tickets, & Excursions
* A traveler said: "Lived in Singapore +5 years and this genuinely was one of the best experience I have done! Great tour and tour guide!"
* A traveler said: "The rides were informative and the duration was just right. The guide was knowledgeable and to my suprise, she conducted a quiz that the kids enjoyed."
* A traveler said: "I would recommend all post war Singaporeans visit this historical place; learn how about the pre-colonial days; how the British had to surrender to the Japanese - would be one of the most humiliating moments of British history & later see the defeat of the Japanese. Time you visit with a visit to the many gardens surrounding the hills & drop by the Fort Canning hotel for refreshment. An afternoon well spent!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Joanne, was knowledgeable and friendly. The tour of the Battlebox I found to be very emotional and thought provoking. The history behind Fort Canning very informative."
* A traveler said: "Rayney was our Botanical Garden's tour guide. He walked us around Swan Lake and we saw many wildlife that he said was not normally seen by visitors, water hens, otters, squirrels, and shrews. He also told us about the trees, plants and shrubs as we walked around. We then visited the products of the forest area and went to the Heritage garden, and up to the rain forest and across to Symphony Lake. We know we only experienced a fraction of the actual gardens, but felt like we covered so much more with the guide than we would have on our own!"
* A traveler said: "Must do in Singapore. Highly recommended. Visit during the day and stay throughout evenin hours to see the fireworks and water shows."
* A traveler said: "I really enjoyed reading about the trading history across Asia and in particular the important role Singapore has played across history."
* A traveler said: "had a great time there with my mum. My mum needed to use a wheelchair and the process of getting one is easy and very cheap. Great tourist attraction, my mum and i had a great time going through both the Flower Dome and Cloud Forest. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Jeremy gave us the most wonderful in-depth tour of the true Singapore. He’s flexible,entertaining and Knowledgeable."
* A traveler said: "Very knowledgable guide. We saw a lot. Definitely recommend if you want insights from a local. You see as much as you’re willing to walk."
* A traveler said: "It was perfect - not too long and the sights were beautiful! Great way to end the day. Totally recommend and hotel pickup was great!"
* A traveler said: "Loved this experience and the zoo itself! AMAZING experience for animal lovers. Don't miss the section where you can go into a rainforest-type area where all the animals are free to roam."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Chettiar Temple (Sri Thendayuthapani Temple)
- Ang Mo Kio (AMK)
- Singapore River
- Forest Adventure
- City Hall
- Army Museum of Singapore
- Flight Experience Singapore
- St. Andrew's Cathedral
- Sultan Mosque (Masjid Sultan)
- Armenian Church
- Helix Bridge
- Little India
- Ultimate Drive
- Tiong Bahru
- Images of Singapore
- Marina Bay
- S.E.A. Aquarium
- Trick Eye Museum
- Haji Lane
- Art Forum Singapore
- Singapore Zoo Breakfast (Jungle Breakfast)
- Singapore Zoo
- Singapore Chinatown
- Universal Studios Singapore
- Marina Bay Sands
- Night Safari at Singapore Zoo
- Singapore Flyer
- Things to do in Sentosa Island
- Things to do in Pulau Ubin
- Things to do in Malaysia
- Things to do in Indonesia
- Things to do in Kuala Lumpur
- Things to do in Petaling Jaya
- Things to do in Penang
- Things to do in Medan
- Things to do in Langkawi
- Things to do in Sumatra
- Things to do in Kedah
- Things to do in Southern Thailand and Andaman Coast
- Things to do in West Java
- Things to do in Mekong Delta
- Things to do in South Coast