To limit the spread of the coronavirus, attractions may be closed or have partial closures. Please consult government travel advisories before booking. The WHO is closely monitoring the coronavirus and more information can be found here.
Most of the tourists join city tours by bus on which they visit tourist attractions in the city center and are served foods at restaurants for tourists. This Saigon Unseen and Food Tour by Motorbike helps you to maximize your view of a different city hidden in far districts and amazing foods the other tourists do not have a chance to try. Unseen places including floating markets, former mafia hotspot, special markets and streets, old buildings. Specialty foods at the most famous hidden eateries and a long-standing unique coffee shop would make your trip to Saigon unforgettable.
Cyclo pick you up at hotel and drive you about 1 hour though main landmarks. You can sit on cyclo and enjoy the Saigon views
After finish cyclo trip, you arrive Cyclo Resto restaurant where you taste Vietnamese family meal and get egg coffee for dessert.
Embrace the spirit of Saigon - "Pearl of the Far East" with a day trip visiting the iconic landmarks of the city and soaking up the rich tapestry of history and culture. This Vietnamese metropolis can intimidate at first, but with a local to guide you on a Ho Chi Minh City tour, it’s never been easier to visit this incredible city. This city tour unravels Saigon's turbulent past and also provides a glimpse into the fascinating variety the city has to offer.
- Experience fast paced Ho Chi Minh City
- Enjoy a delicious Vietnamese lunch and Vietnamese Coffee
- Learn more about the Vietnam War, explore the old and new Saigon, and admire the highlights of the city
- Admire magnificent pagodas, impressive buildings, and traditional markets
- Experience the special atmosphere of Ho Chi Minh City for yourself
See the city at night with this exciting Ho Chi Minh City evening tour by motorbike. Experience the thrill of navigating busy Saigon streets with your professional guide. Get an up-close look at local life and have a chance to sample delicious street food from the vendors. This is a perfect way to take in the sights, sounds, and culture of this historic city, and enjoy a night out in style.
Savor a Vietnamese-style breakfast and lunch on a food tour of Ho Chi Minh City that will overwhelm your senses—in a good way. Ride through Saigon's streets on the back of a motorbike, stopping along the way at a local wet market. You'll sample fruits, drink coconut water, and sip Vietnamese coffee.
Through hundred of years, our people had been fighting against invaders around the world. What's left over for this city is the spectacular constructions and unspoken stories behind it.
I am here proudly guiding all my international guests to take a ride around my beloved city to together discover all the hidden gems and be WOW after hearing the stories behind it. Not only the history, but also the lifestyle of Vietnamese people in daily life.
A cup of Vietnamese coffee and enjoy the day as locals, isn't it a great to truly travel in Viet Nam ?
- See and feel the entire old Saigon in half a day from the back of a motorcycle.
- Gain deep understandings about our city's history, culture, way of life and foods.
- Meet friendly and hospitable locals.
- Taste some common street foods at AUTHENTIC local residential areas.
- Make your own coffee by common techniques at a fine local coffee shop.
- The group maximizes at 6 persons, so each of you will have the best care from our guide.
- Our tour guides are always full of knowledge, sense of humor, understanding, responsibility, dedication and flexibility.
- 24hour support from our office team.
- You will be picked up and drop off at your hotel. During the tour, our guides take you to all places mentioned above with great explanations and picture taking. You will also taste 2 common street foods with our guide's interesting stories at 2 local food stalls.
Do you want to learn more about the culture and history of this city? Then don't miss out this tour which will give you great insights in traditions, remarkable moments in history and more!
List of thinsg you will see/do on your tour:
1. Jade Emperor Temple: This well-known CHINESE temple was visted by Obama president
2. The Pink Church: The most checked-in church on Instagram.
3. Local Wet Market: Experience locals shopping at a typical Vietnamese market
4. Old Apartment Area: Explore the oldest apartment in town and places where people live off the beaten path
5. Flower Paradise: Jump into the best smelling and most colorful area of the city
6. Untold Story Time: Thich Quang Duc - The monk who burnt himself alive in 1963
7. Wander through narrow alleys and drink coffee at a local cafe
- One local breakfast or lunch
- Pickup and Dropoff at your accomodation
- One cup of Vietnamese coffee
- English speaking tour guide
- Scooter Accident Insurance (up to 5000$)
Explore Saigon (or Ho Chi Minh City) like a local on this half-day guided adventure. After a convenient morning or afternoon hotel pickup, check out bustling market, a historic temple, and one of the oldest cafes in town for a delicious cup of traditional coffee. Then head to an authentic local restaurant and fill your belly with a complimentary noodle lunch.
Get out of your culinary comfort zone on this evening walking tour of some of Ho Chi Minh City’s street food vendors and alleyway cafes. Discover a range of traditional Vietnamese cuisine at well-hidden eateries and food stalls known only to city locals. Experience Ho Chi Minh City’s bustling nightlife with the help of your guide, and learn from them about the food you’re eating, the places you’re visiting and other well-kept city secrets.
Ho Chi Minh morning is fresh and sound, living space is much slower. This Ho Chi Minh city tour in the early morning is great for elderly people to avoid the heat and traffic; for clients who usually get up early and want to do morning activities, to experience everyday local lives. Especially, the trip is a good option for clients that travel by train to Saigon and need activities to do in the early morning while waiting for the room to check-in.
Explore the heart of Ho Chi Minh City’s District 3 in a walking food tour that will leave you happy, full, and filled with a new appreciation for Saigon’s history and culture. Known as one of the “Top Neighborhoods in the World to Live”. We will take 4km walk eating delicious Vietnamese food while learning more about Saigon’s French Architecture, Modern Society, and the Unique Culture that gives Saigon it’s a special feeling. Our food on this tour is great for beginners looking to explore a safe and delicious way to taste the best of Ho Chi Minh Cities tasty delicacies. This walk is medium-level intensity as some of the sidewalks can be uneven or sometimes filled with traffic during rush hour.
We wont stay in the city center but jump to other local districts to enjoy an authentic, real Saigon.
In specific ,we will go around 4 to 5 districts together by our motorbikes so that you can feel a bit of Saigon and another lovely, adorable side of Saigon that you may not see without us : )
Let us help you to explore her ; and we ensure you will fall in love with her like the way we do
Soak in the atmosphere of Ho Chi Minh City on a 4 hour tour. Explore the city and its key attractions and learn about Ho Chi Minh’s rich historical heritage. After a morning pick up from your hotel, head to the War Remnants Museum, Reunification Palace and Saigon Post Office. The highlights of the tour include beautiful Notre Dame Cathedral Basilica of Saigon. Take seat and drink coffee at Coffee department near Nguyen Hue Street
• Relive Saigon's French colonial era through its majestic structures
• View the massive weapon collection at War Remnants Museum
• Marvel at the French architecture of Notre Dame Cathedral
• Delight in the grand arches and marble floors of Saigon Post Office
If anyone mentions Saigon, the first thing that crosses your mind is street food. There is a wholehearted team always in ready status to take you around Saigon. At 8:00 AM, from your hotel, we will get on a cab to Xom Chieu market in district 4. After satisfying your stomach, we will try some tropical fruits as dessert.Then, you are recommended to try Banh mi – a kind of food in Vietnam which is internationally famous. After that, it's better to wait for everything down by walking around some cultural places like Thien Hau Pagoda and Xom Chieu Church which was built in 1856. After a long while of walking, there are 3 more food and drink for you: broken rice, coffee, and a flan cake - a dessert which is especially made in an eggshell. At 12:00, when the heat of HCMC is on top, we will take a taxi to get back to your hotel.
- In this fast-paced life, we are so focused on making a living, let 's take the opportunity to relax and rejuvenate.
- Gather around, take a few sips of tea, feel the aroma, the taste mingles with simple and profound conversation.
- Wander through small alleys surrounded by the smell of Vietnamese coffee and brew your very own "phin-coffee".
- Enjoy Vietnam cuisine.
- Awaken all of your senses with live Vietnamese folk music.
Part night excursion, part street/local food adventure. Guests experience the nightlife of Saigon the way locals do, all from the back of a vintage Vespa scooter. Stops include drinks at Zoom cafe to watch "the world goes by" (as said in the Lonely Planet guide book), food and drinks at local restaurants (one stop for sea food and one stop for Southern food), samplings of Saigon's best authentic street/local food, a Vietnamese-style coffee shop (with live music) and wrapping up the evening at one of the many local nightclubs (with live music) , where the new generation of Vietnamese unwind and flaunt their unique style. Guests ride pillion behind our drivers to enjoy and experience the Vietnamese night life with friends...
Our mission is to bring the UNIQUE and EXCLUSIVE experience to all the international friends around the world within these following commitments:
1. Authentic local experience.
2. Best QUALITY and HYGIENE food and drinks included in the tour.
3. Knowledgeable and Friendly local guide.
4. Health and Transportation Insurance.
5. Customization Option for every tour.
6. Promising with unexpectedly beautiful sightseeings.
7. Your happy smile is the ultimate goal of our tour.
Travel like a local in the buzzing energy of Ho Chi Minh City at night and tuck into the city’s famous cuisine on this 3.5 hours evening tour by walking around.
• Zip around the city’s markets, boulevards and backstreets, stopping at street food hotspots and hidden gems.
• Learn about local cuisine and culinary traditions from your beautiful guides as you travel around town and fill up on delicious and unique Vietnamese specialties and sweet desserts.
❤ BE A SAIGONESE FOR 1 DAY ❤
Open your eyes, brush your teeth and jump on our bikes to join in the marvelous journey in the morning of Saigon around all the must check-in places with mysterious history and unique architecture. You may have heard that breakfast is Vietnam KING meal? Are you ready?
⭐ We are one of the most famous Saigon Food Blogger
⭐ Only Non-touristy places will be introduced
⭐100% Travel Insurance during Tour
1. Mini – Vietnamese Coffee workshop
2. Hanoi Vintage Coffee shop
3. A 93 – year local market where you learn how to bargain in Vietnamese style?
4. Notre Dame Cathedral, Central Post Office
5. The Pagoda where US President Obama used to visit
6. Opera House
7. City Hall
8. 30/4 Park
9.Tan Dinh Church
● Food & Drinks: 2 dishes, 2 desserts and 2 drinks
1. Vietnamese Broken rice 2. Vietnamese crab soup
3. Tropical fruit 4. Vietnamese egg coffee
5. Coconut Ice cream with fried banana
Our Ho Chi Minh City Local Foodie Experience will take you to the best local food spots in HCMC in the comfort of your own private car. If you want to experience and taste some delicious local Vietnamese food and at the same time learn about the local culture then this private tour is for you!
10:45 AM – Pick up at your hotel (exact time may vary depending on your location)
11:15 AM – Enjoy a delicious hot bowl of Pho at the famous Pho Hoa Pasteur
12:30 PM – Have a Vietnamese coffee or coconut coffee at Cong Caphe
1:30 PM – Visit the famous Ben Thanh Market and sample some local food
2:30 PM – Try a local, popular dessert bowl called “Che Khuc Bach”
3:30 PM – Enjoy a relaxing foot massage
4:00 PM – Eat Banh Mi at the most popular Banh Mi stand in HCMC
4:30 PM – Try a Banh Xeo (also known as Vietnamese crepes)
5:30 PM – Time to try our secret food dish (only if you dare)
6:00 PM – Return back to your hotel
6:30 PM – Arrive back at your hotel (exact time may vary)
Our Noon & Taste tour is considered to be your Vietnamese food challenge which gives you a chance to taste a variety of famous street food. We also introduce you to some of the most local market in District 5 & 6 where you can find out many interesting facts about Vietnam.
BE A SAIGONESE FOR 1 DAY
⭐ We are one of the most famous Saigon Food Blogger
⭐ Only Non-touristy places will be introduced
⭐100% Travel Insurance during Tour
1.The 90 - year biggest wholesale market
2.One of the oldest secret apartments
3.One of the most sacred pagoda in Saigon
4.The vehicle’s accessories market
5.The biggest chemical market
6.The biggest fabric wholesale market
7.Saigon Chinatown - one of the biggest Chinatown worldwide
8.The fashion street
[ FOOD & DRINK ] 2 dishes, 2 drinks
1.Beef Noodle Soup
2.Chinese Noodle Soup
3.Grass Jelly with edible Poria Cocos
4.Vietnamese Black Coffee
It’s not just a drink, but a social aspect of life. Morning, noon and night, coffee is for people of all ages and all classes. A part of Saigon history is brewed into every cup of coffee made.
Most of Vietnamese usually have breakfast, noodle soup or Banh mi or biscuit, and a cup of coffee before they star a new day. Your first stop is local coffee shop to enjoy the morning like a local all over the bustling city, starting with a delicious vietnamese breakfast style.
Pay a visit to below spots:
1.Notre Dame Cathedral
2.Pho 24 Restaurant
6.Saigon Retro Concept Cafe
First of all, you will enjoy vegan noodle “Bun Thai Chay” or “Spring Roll” (Cha Gio). We will drive you to Nguyen Thien Thuat areas. We will take a short walk to explore and understand more about the lifestyle of local people, history, ... We continue driving to the biggest flower market in Saigon. Then we will drive you to China Town in district 5. In addition, we also visit Thien Hau temple. We will enjoy tea with many kinds of Jam in the local coffee shop. (To “Vegan Night Tour”, We will arrive at Beverly Hill in District 7 instead). Next stop is visiting a floating market. You will enjoy coconut juice and go around for a walk to hear the tour guide talk about the people’s lives here on the river. Then is district 4. It leads to the diversity in the cultural region as well. The tour guide will stop at a Mushroom Hotpot restaurant for the guest to try “Mushroom Hotpot” (Lau nam). Finishing the tour and driving back to your hotel or specified place that you want.