Texas Tours, Tickets, & Excursions
* A traveler said: "A lot to learn and fun even for kids I took my kids and they loved it the dinosaur fósil are were awesome"
* A traveler said: "j.p. was a great host. i was under the impression we get a few days for the second. we are doing it again today"
* A traveler said: "Visiting the rooming house where Oswald stayed. Traveling the parade route both by van and by foot. We got up close to a lot of the sites. Bobby was a great tour guide."
* A traveler said: "It was a wonderful entire day experience. Lots to see and do. The food is good and the drinks are delightful. I definitely recommend going with family"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful staff and just a overall great experience for my lil 👪. The crew ensured that we had a chance to see plenty of dolphins and a super smooth ride. Steven is a great tour guide!!!"
* A traveler said: "We absolutely loved the hop off and on double decker bus and the river boat tour! Definitely worth it."
* A traveler said: "Joe was funny and informative. The tour went by so fast. Love the stops at Harp and co and the shop on Bosque. Especially loved getting to meet Jimmy Don."
* A traveler said: "Everything was good, we just wish they would have asked about our dietary needs. The best winery was the Blue Lotus, Dan made us feel welcome and entertained us."
* A traveler said: "It was a terrific experience, never had the chance to see most of Austin in a trip. we had seen downtown & lake Travis before"
* A traveler said: "The crew was Fantastic and Friendly! They made sure the experience was Great. Looking forward To doing it again soon!"
* A traveler said: "Preston did a great job giving us a detailed understanding of Dallas He was funny but also very knowledgeable"
* A traveler said: "The tour bus is a must as it shows you a great snapshot of the city and places to visit. If you stay on the bus for the whole trip it’s only about an hour long but you can hop on n off around the whole loop. The buckhorn saloon is a great place for anyone, a must see. Our family really enjoyed the boat tour as well because enough get to see the riverwalk and we used it to plan out our walk for the evening. We’re headed to tower of America’s today. All in all a fantastic package!"
* A traveler said: "Was excellent. Informative. Tram ride was great. Staff great learned so much about the space history"
* A traveler said: "Our Captain pointed out several interesting things along the way. The atmosphere was relaxed and enjoyed the view"
* A traveler said: "Greg was awesome. Oh yes 👏 thank you Greg… the Tour was awesome. We had a great time…. Our photos look great."
* A traveler said: "The entire space was great. Every part of it was awesome and had all our attention from beginning to end. We bought the tickets mainly as entertainment for the children. It was such a great surprise, we adults plan to go back in October without the children, so we can really take it all in."
* A traveler said: "My husband and I love the enthusiasm of our tour guide. I loved at the end of the tour Jack the Ripper was tied in to Austin."
* A traveler said: "We were only in San Antonio for 2 days so this tour was a great way to take in as much of the historic city as we could in just 1 day. Alex G was our tour guide and he was fantastic and very knowledgeable. A Highly recommended tour."
* A traveler said: "Seeing The Texas Longhorn Stadium and Downtown Austin the tour guide was awesome and the Driver was excellent"
* A traveler said: "Seeing the dolphins and the presentation of different breeds of fish. The history of the Gulf of Mexico and the Island."
* A traveler said: "We used this tour as a team building event and we all enjoyed it! Spectacular views, learned some very cool facts about Austin and watching the bats fly was icing on the cake. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "Pretty organized and maintained environment, even with the amount of people there, I felt there was still a lot of room and a lot to look at, great job to everyone who keeps that place running!"
* A traveler said: "I had come here four years ago with my late husband. We had a great time. Now I came with my sister. We had fun."
* A traveler said: "Trace did an excellent job pointing out Austin’s unique places of interest with humor and facts! The van was clean and the mic was clear and understandable."