Top Thailand Coffee & Tea Tours
19 results | All Thailand Tours
* A traveler said: "Great job transporting us from airport! We encountered lots of traffic but driver did excellent! He got us to hotel safely"
* A traveler said: "Really good fun trip. Excellent way to experience good street food and Jay was a brilliant guide checking who wanted spicy and who didn’t. We finished the evening with very full tummies!!"
* A traveler said: "This was an amazing tour! Our tour guide Lee was amazing. He gave a lot of information and stopped to let us buy stuff around when needed. He was very attentive and it made the whole experience that much better! Our drive Mr. A was also amazing! Great driver and very friendly!"
* A traveler said: "Had an excellent time, chef Letty walked us through how to prepare everything and gave tips on how to substitute ingredients in our home countries. Market tour was a little boring, but cooking class more than made up for it."
* A traveler said: "My husband and I absolutely love it! I think we have cooked the best Thai food! The place was clean the food was fresh and we were taught professionally."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time with a great guide aziuut he took us to so many places and gave us a wonderful time"
* A traveler said: "Long day and crazy early start but good fun and the guide was fantastic. I was running late and he waited, never complained. Even went out of their way to drop us close to our hotel although we didn’t have the tour with that option. Would definitely use these guys again. Funny and informative."
* A traveler said: "We actually worked with the same company to go to Coral and Racha Islands. It was a great experience. I appreciate them accommodating and changing the tour direction because of COVID."
* A traveler said: "This was a great half day tour. Going in the morning we beat the crowds. Our guide was very knowledgeable and may the morning very interesting. I would definitely recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "So much fun! So many laughs and I still cannot believe that We cooked all these amazing dishes and they all Tasted as good as they looked. Great time! Great people! Great location and view! I wish it let me add pics."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Mae Kok River
- Artist House at Klong Bang Luang (Baan Silapin)
- Thapae Stadium
- Big Buddha Temple (Wat Phra Yai)
- Doi Mae Salong
- Koh Kradan (Ko Kradan)
- Chiang Mai City Arts & Cultural Centre
- Lamai Beach
- Golden Temple (Wat Phra That Doi Kham)
- Kata Beach
- Koh Yao Noi (Ko Yao Noi)
- Country of Arts 3D Gallery
- Chalong Bay Rum Distillery
- Mini Siam
- Grand Canyon Water Park
- Maya Bay (Maya Beach)
- Democracy Monument
- Lumpini Park (Lumphini Park)
- Chatuchak Market
- Dusit Palace
- Things to do in Krabi
- Things to do in Phuket
- Things to do in Koh Samui
- Things to do in Chiang Mai
- Things to do in Bangkok
- Things to do in Ko Pha Ngan
- Things to do in Koh Tao
- Things to do in Ko Lanta
- Things to do in Ko Phi Phi Don
- Things to do in Surat Thani
- Things to do in Cambodia
- Things to do in Laos
- Things to do in Gulf of Thailand
- Things to do in Southern Thailand and Andaman Coast
- Things to do in Northern Thailand