Top Thailand Distillery Tours
18 results | All Thailand Tours
* A traveler said: "Long day and crazy early start but good fun and the guide was fantastic. I was running late and he waited, never complained. Even went out of their way to drop us close to our hotel although we didn’t have the tour with that option. Would definitely use these guys again. Funny and informative."
* A traveler said: "Excellent guide. Very knowledgeable and efficient. All components of the itinerary were handled well."
* A traveler said: "This was an amazing tour! Our tour guide Lee was amazing. He gave a lot of information and stopped to let us buy stuff around when needed. He was very attentive and it made the whole experience that much better! Our drive Mr. A was also amazing! Great driver and very friendly!"
* A traveler said: "Tae! Passionate very knowledgeable what a wonderful soul, I did not know what to expect however I was pleased from the very start with the experience from getting introduced to my tuk-tuk driver all the wonderful stops in between even getting dropped off at my hotel was great , I will do it again and highly recommended"
* A traveler said: "Our guides Nim and Boy were brilliant, the trip was amazing and much better than expected. Lunch was great. Every part was different but fantastic. Highly recommend this trip. Nim’s free photos were a great added bonus."
* A traveler said: "Had an excellent time, chef Letty walked us through how to prepare everything and gave tips on how to substitute ingredients in our home countries. Market tour was a little boring, but cooking class more than made up for it."
* A traveler said: "Very well-organized tour, a very informative travel guide with a great sense of humor. Money well spent."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time with a great guide aziuut he took us to so many places and gave us a wonderful time"
* A traveler said: "Our guide Ron was very fun, knowledgeable, and (most importantly) found us some excellent food to eat! As a bonus, we got some nice pictures of ourselves in front of the temples at night. Couldn't recommend this tour more"
* A traveler said: "Great job transporting us from airport! We encountered lots of traffic but driver did excellent! He got us to hotel safely"
* A traveler said: "It was amazing tour ... Guide was amazing and knowledgeable .She took us to all beautiful cultural places."
* A traveler said: "This was a great half day tour. Going in the morning we beat the crowds. Our guide was very knowledgeable and may the morning very interesting. I would definitely recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "I loved this tour. The day was perfect. We started with a breathtaking view of the Phuket area, then next stopped in Old Town to see and hear some of the history of the area. Next was the Big Buddha which has to be a must stop on your Phuket itinerary. We had a delicious buffet lunch, continued onto another set of temples and then ended the day with a cocktail at Chalong Bay Distillery. My guide and driver were amazing. I was sad to leave at the end of the day. Top 5 day trips of all time for me. Thank you!!"
* A traveler said: "A fun tour from start to finish our tour guide sue and our driver mr pan were very informative on the local history present and past the views of karon and Kata beaches were magnificent as was the big Buddha after we climbed all those stairs and the temple we visited was also very beautiful and rich in history. We then went on a walking tour of old Phuket and sampled some crispy pancakes off a street vendor which were yummy. Our last stop and my favourite was chalon rum distillery where we had a tour of the distillery with a rundown of its history and how rum is made then we got to sample 7 different types of rum and then we bought some as well of course so all in all I would recommend this tour as a fun and informative tour of Phuket city and the rum distillery"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Upside Down House Phuket (Baan Teelanka)
- Bung Boraphet
- SEA LIFE® Bangkok Ocean World
- Erawan Museum
- James Bond Island (Ko Khao Phing Kan)
- Sai Nam Phung Orchid Farm
- Grand Canyon Water Park
- Wat Kukut (Wat Chama Thewi)
- Golden Mount (Wat Saket)
- Koh Yao Noi (Ko Yao Noi)
- Hong Islands (Mu Ko Hong)
- Chaweng Beach
- Vimanmek Mansion
- Wat Phra Singh Waramahawihan
- Mae Kok River
- Phuket Weekend Market (Naka Market)
- Bang Rak
- Mae Ping River
- Ao Phang Nga National Park
- Khlong Saen Saep
- Things to do in Krabi
- Things to do in Phuket
- Things to do in Koh Samui
- Things to do in Chiang Mai
- Things to do in Bangkok
- Things to do in Ko Pha Ngan
- Things to do in Koh Tao
- Things to do in Ko Lanta
- Things to do in Ko Phi Phi Don
- Things to do in Surat Thani
- Things to do in Cambodia
- Things to do in Laos
- Things to do in Gulf of Thailand
- Things to do in Southern Thailand and Andaman Coast
- Things to do in Northern Thailand