Top Thailand Nightlife
102 results | All Thailand Tours
* A traveler said: "I was traveling solo and decided to book this at the last minute. So glad I did. Takky was a great guide and got us shots at each location. She did a great job reading her audience and moved us along at a great pace. We went 2 hours over the time because she kept us so engaged. She made sure everyone got where they were going safely. Loved it!!"
* A traveler said: "This was an amazing tour! Our tour guide Lee was amazing. He gave a lot of information and stopped to let us buy stuff around when needed. He was very attentive and it made the whole experience that much better! Our drive Mr. A was also amazing! Great driver and very friendly!"
* A traveler said: "The tour was on time and ran smoothly. The tour guide was good fun and very knowledgable. We got dropped off at Phuket weekend night market which saved us 650 baht too! Well worth going on this trip to see the main sights."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time with a great guide aziuut he took us to so many places and gave us a wonderful time"
* A traveler said: "Jennifer was really nice and helpful! She showed us a lot of things around Phuket- I recommend this tour for sure!"
* A traveler said: "i was looking for some cultural experience after many times of visit to Bangkok and find this class in Viator. My wonderful experience actually start before the class. They contacted me via email a week before the class, confirm the date and time. Provide me with information on how to get to the pick up location. (please don’t take it for granted cos I have experienced another workshop with missing information and was blamed I was late.) The school is located in the newest shopping mall Icon Siam. It start with welcome note with my name printed, drink and snack, a brief introduction of Thai folklore dance. Then I was dressed up with the traditional Thai folk dance costume with my own choice of colour. I was served like a Thai queen! 👸🏻 My host always take good care of me and be my personal translator to the dance teacher. the teacher is kind and patience despite the fact that I am very inflexible. 😆 She repeated difficult steps for my own pace. I also learn the Thai dance rituals and enjoyed very much the Thai music with the steps I’ve learned. Around 2 hours experience worth the money. After all, I don’t feel this is a buy and sell transaction at all. It’s a experience you feel personally with friends. I feel their passion and heart in my entire journey. Thank you Bangkok Dance Academy for giving me such a memorable experience. Till now, I keep telling friends around and recommended them to go whenever they are in Bangkok."
* A traveler said: "A fantastic and informative tour through the hidden lanes of Chinatown, with over 16 different food samples. Highly recommend and would do it again."
* A traveler said: "Great job transporting us from airport! We encountered lots of traffic but driver did excellent! He got us to hotel safely"
* A traveler said: "This was a great half day tour. Going in the morning we beat the crowds. Our guide was very knowledgeable and may the morning very interesting. I would definitely recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Our guides Nim and Boy were brilliant, the trip was amazing and much better than expected. Lunch was great. Every part was different but fantastic. Highly recommend this trip. Nim’s free photos were a great added bonus."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Ron was very fun, knowledgeable, and (most importantly) found us some excellent food to eat! As a bonus, we got some nice pictures of ourselves in front of the temples at night. Couldn't recommend this tour more"
* A traveler said: "We actually worked with the same company to go to Coral and Racha Islands. It was a great experience. I appreciate them accommodating and changing the tour direction because of COVID."
* A traveler said: "My 2 granddaughters and I thoroughly enjoyed the show. The choreography, costumes and scene. flows were sensational and professional. The comedy act was amazing and so funny. The troupe is massive and each one kept up with the dancing and miming, making fast costume changes. The music is varied and I would certainly recommend the show for adults and children alike."
* A traveler said: "Experienced as described! Friendly staff who kept water, beverages and snacks available. Photographer captured great photos!"
* A traveler said: "This was a great way to see phuket without paying a large amount of money for taxi fares. Our guide Kim was fantastic! He gave us a lot of extra information which made us learn more about Phuket. The air conditioned car was a great plus. Overall such a great experience, i can not recommend it enough."
* A traveler said: "Very good value for money. The food was delicious and plenty. We had drag queens which was delightfu and funnyl to watch. A must see if you are in Bangkok."
* A traveler said: "Yummy food,clean,spacious ,new cruise ship,world class entertainment ,staff very friendly accomodating ,plenty of time for buffet,see all view of the city especially the water fountain"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Art & Culture Classes
- Arts & Design
- Pop Culture
- Shows & Performances
- Family-friendly Shows
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Attractions & Museums
- Shows & Performances
- Family-friendly Shows
- Sporting Events
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Amphawa Floating Market
- Wat Yai Chai Mongkhon
- Elephant Parade House
- Siam Amazing Park
- Racha Island (Raya Island)
- Khlong Saen Saep
- Siam Square
- Ancient City Museum
- Big Buddha Temple (Wat Phra Yai)
- Phuket Bird Park
- Chiang Mai Tribal Museum
- Golden Mount (Wat Saket)
- Bangla Road (Patong)
- Calypso Cabaret
- Ao Luk
- Mu Ko Lanta National Park (Mu Koh Lanta National Marine Park)
- Underwater World Pattaya
- Democracy Monument
- White Temple (Wat Rong Khun)
- Things to do in Krabi
- Things to do in Phuket
- Things to do in Koh Samui
- Things to do in Chiang Mai
- Things to do in Bangkok
- Things to do in Ko Pha Ngan
- Things to do in Koh Tao
- Things to do in Ko Lanta
- Things to do in Ko Phi Phi Don
- Things to do in Surat Thani
- Things to do in Cambodia
- Things to do in Laos
- Things to do in Gulf of Thailand
- Things to do in Southern Thailand and Andaman Coast
- Things to do in Northern Thailand