Top Thailand Tuk Tuk Tours
224 results | All Thailand Tours
* A traveler said: "Tae! Passionate very knowledgeable what a wonderful soul, I did not know what to expect however I was pleased from the very start with the experience from getting introduced to my tuk-tuk driver all the wonderful stops in between even getting dropped off at my hotel was great , I will do it again and highly recommended"
* A traveler said: "Hassle free way to see the sights in Bangkok, we ❤️‘d the Tuk Tuk hop and would definitely use again."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Ron was very fun, knowledgeable, and (most importantly) found us some excellent food to eat! As a bonus, we got some nice pictures of ourselves in front of the temples at night. Couldn't recommend this tour more"
* A traveler said: "A brilliant way to see the major temples of Bangkok. Chilled and informative, this is a far more intimate way to see the sights without the crowds. Our guide Sunday was simply superb, charming, helpful and good company - he, like this tour is highly recommended. Kap Koon Krab Sunday"
* A traveler said: "Really good fun trip. Excellent way to experience good street food and Jay was a brilliant guide checking who wanted spicy and who didn’t. We finished the evening with very full tummies!!"
* A traveler said: "Great job transporting us from airport! We encountered lots of traffic but driver did excellent! He got us to hotel safely"
* A traveler said: "They where there to meet me as soon as I walked out of the terminal, driver then took me straight to my hotel. Would recommend highly."
* A traveler said: "Worth the money. The crew member helped in snorkeling after getting to know my wife didn’t know to swim."
* A traveler said: "A private tour for just the two of us, with excellent guide (Paul) and driver. Altogether, a very happy and enjoyable tour."
* A traveler said: "If you are at all culinary inclined, then this is a must if you are in Chiang Mai. The instructors were both professional and polite. Definitely recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Yuut was great and really catered the tour perfectly to our needs. We visited the grand palace, surrounding temples, and took a long boat. He is very knowledgable and a pleasure to experience bangkok with."
* A traveler said: "What a lovely day out in an amazing city with a wonderful guide! Tuangtip was full of knowledge and a great person to spend the day with. Would do it all again!"
* A traveler said: "Very friendly and knowledgeable tour guide. The tour was informative and enjoyable. Visited all the must see sites including the palace and all famous Buddhist temples. Visited the Art Gallery in the city."
* A traveler said: "The guide is the best attraction. Boe was knowledgeable, patient, joyous, and happy to show us around. This tour is an amazing way to see Bangkoks main attraction in one day. The variety of means of transportation is excellent for saving time in Bangkoks traffic. Highly recommend it."
* A traveler said: "Jazz was an amazing tour guide. I would recommend this trip to anyone that visits Bangkok especially if you get Jazz as your guide! You will be stuffed by the end!"
* A traveler said: "It was a amazing trip, explored Thailand at night through the eyes of a true local! Great work guys, would recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "It was a great and delightful tour with a clever dog called MIa. Everything was well arranged including lunch and sightseeing. I definitely recommend this tour those who want to take a look around Big Budda and the temple. I would like to take 4 ways water tour someday with the guides. Thank you for Ice and Nim."
* A traveler said: "OA was a number 1 guide, my partner and I were lucky enough to have this tour to ourselves so the personal treatment was excellent. 30 minutes to learn the intricacies if the tuk tuk and away we go. Temples, elephants, lunch and rafting all while operating your own tuk tuk. Small group recommended excellent tour."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Bike Tours
- Bus Tours
- Car Tours
- Classic Car Tours
- Limousine Tours
- Motorcycle Tours
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Public Transportation Tours
- Rail Tours
- Self-guided Tours & Rentals
- Speed Boats
- Tuk Tuk Tours
- Vespa, Scooter & Moped Tours
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Alangkarn Show Pattaya
- Ao Luk
- White Temple (Wat Rong Khun)
- KidZania Bangkok
- Butterfly Hill Samui
- MOCA Bangkok (Museum of Contemporary Art)
- Emerald Pool (Sa Morakot)
- Pattaya Floating Market
- Hilltribe Museum and Education Center
- Suan Sampran (Sampran Riverside)
- Warorot Market
- Art in Paradise Bangkok
- Trickeye Museum
- Erawan National Park (Erawan Falls)
- Baanchang Elephant Park
- BTS Skytrain (Bangkok Mass Transit System)
- Tiger Cave Temple (Wat Tham Suea)
- Vana Nava Water Jungle
- Things to do in Krabi
- Things to do in Phuket
- Things to do in Koh Samui
- Things to do in Chiang Mai
- Things to do in Bangkok
- Things to do in Ko Pha Ngan
- Things to do in Koh Tao
- Things to do in Ko Lanta
- Things to do in Ko Phi Phi Don
- Things to do in Surat Thani
- Things to do in Cambodia
- Things to do in Laos
- Things to do in Gulf of Thailand
- Things to do in Southern Thailand and Andaman Coast
- Things to do in Northern Thailand