Trinidad and Tobago Tours, Tickets, & Excursions
* A traveler said: "Very unique tour with a top notch guide who loves the island, knows its history inside out, and can provide some very interesting and off the beaten track knowledge e.g.: landmarks associated with sugar industry history, politics, history of immigration and racial integration, etc.. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "The swamp is just amazing. Read up on the scarlet ibis to appreciate this even more. Mitch dropped us onto the boats from our hotel. The tour itself was great fun. This being November, scarlet ibises come to roost here and we saw around 2000 of them perched on an island full of trees. I'd recommend taking a long lens camera for this. After the tour Mitch was on hand to take us back to hotel, not before taking us to eat some local doubles in town. They were magnificent. This was an exceptional experience and many thanks to Mitch for that."
* A traveler said: "If you want to learn about the religious institutions and way of life of the people of Trinidad, take this tour. Very knowledgeable guide of the history."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time. Jeffrey, our tour guide, was very friendly and he was able to answer all our questions about buildings, plants and history of the city. It’s a highly recommended tour for those who want to know Port of Spain and its surroundings"
* A traveler said: "Truly a fantastic experience. Mitch was very informative and brought us to couple of additional spots. We would recommend this tour. Truly worth the money..."
* A traveler said: "If you want to taste some of the best street food in Port of Spain, take this tour! Anthony knows all the best spots to hit and you won't find them on your own. We had a blast seeing the city at night. Anthony is passionate about his home and is a great host who shares the history and cultural influences that make Trinidad unique!"
* A traveler said: "We had fun! The tour guide was flexible and knowledgeable. I felt safe and enjoyed myself. The tour took use to 4 different pan yards"
* A traveler said: "If you are in Tobago you must take the glass bottom boat trip to Nylon pool. The water is all shades of blue and green and it is truly spectacular!!"
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was fantastic. He was full of knowledge about the island and its history. He showed us everything and made it fun. Lunch was excellent as well."
* A traveler said: "My driver Erroll was superb. He went out of his way to make my vacation memorable. Please make sure to ask for him by name. He is the real deal."
* A traveler said: "Brandon is attentive, spirited ,extremely knowledgeable and accommodating. Brandon will make everything on your wish list come true!"
* A traveler said: "Geewan was AMAZING!! We learned so much from Geewan about the island and he made sure we had fun while learning. I think the rainbow we saw in its complete arc was in honor of our wonderful excursion!!! Thank you, Geewan. We will certainly recommend you and the tour company you represent to our friends and family"
* A traveler said: "We had a great time on this adventure! Zaree (sorry if mispelt) is a wonderful guide, the tour as a whole was everything we expected (picked up in an AC van, stop for great food, mud, strutt to the beach and a dip). Definently pack some good comfortable water shoes ;)"
* A traveler said: "Ronnie was a great guide, and even had time to take us to a few extra sights. We asked to be dropped off at a brewery for lunch, and he even gave us some walking directions for after the tour. Fort George was a beautiful viewpoint."
* A traveler said: "Mix an expert tour guide with a country of unimaginable diversity and you have an entertaining and educational afternoon like no other. I would not want to miss this tour. This is the highlight of our short stay in Trinidad."
* A traveler said: "The driver was informative about the area. The guide at the Sanctuary was fantastic. The experience of watching all those beautiful red birds coming in to roost for the night was a once in a lifetime experience."
* A traveler said: "I had an awesome time on this tour! Jeff was an excellent guide who understood my gluten free lifestyle, and was able to accommodate me very well, so I wouldn't be hungry during the trip. The views going through the mountains to Maracas Beach were absolutely beautiful, and even though it was an overcast day, the water was calm and perfect for a relaxing swim. The beach wasn't super crowded either, so it was perfect😊"
* A traveler said: "Perfect day exploring Tobago. Terry was an excellent guide and driver, he showed us the best of his island. Lunch was huge and delicious."
* A traveler said: "The actual tour was great. The sites that were part of the tour were very appropriate. Jeffrey, our guide, made the experience even more pleasurable."
* A traveler said: "Ricardo was an amazing guide! We got to experience the island like a local. We were well taken care of and felt safe for our entire tour. Request Ricardo for a unique and great time."
* A traveler said: "Wow! Tony was great! Super friendly, knowledgeable, and you can tell he really likes doing what he does. The tour totally exceeded our expectations!"
* A traveler said: "Myself, my daughter and my granddaughter, had the most intriguing experience watching the turtles hatched their eggs. Our driver Mr. Errol Sinnan was phenomenal and engaged us in a very educational history of the turtles and their migration and nesting in Trinidad and Tobago. I am quite pleased with the service that I have received from Viator and is looking forward to utilize their tours for other destinations in the future."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Sangre Grande
- Buccoo Reef
- Crown Point
- Caroni Bird Sanctuary
- Main Ridge Forest Reserve
- Windward Road
- San Fernando
- Richmond Great House
- Woodford Square
- Queen's Park Savannah
- Emperor Valley Zoo
- Las Cuevas Beach
- Nylon Pool
- Grande Riviere
- Fort King George
- Asa Wright Nature Centre
- Maracas Bay
- Royal Botanical Gardens
- Mayaro Bay
- House of Parliament (Red House)
- Caroni Swamp
- Port of Spain