Victoria Tours, Tickets, & Excursions
* A traveler said: "We so enjoyed our Whale watching tour. Staff was excellent. Can't say enough about our trip. Fabulous."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Rush was amazing. We saw 3 different groups of transient orcas and lots of seals. It was an incredible trip and worth every penny!"
* A traveler said: "Very exciting! My 5 year old screamed on take off and landing then exclaimed, “that was so fun!” Lol"
* A traveler said: "Warm sunny late summer day. Disappointed the Castle was closed, but trip was wonderful. Driver was fun and informative."
* A traveler said: "I had to reschedule the flight I spoke with somebody from Viator it went well and easy very thankful thanks guys"
* A traveler said: "This was an awesome experience. Hearing the chef’s or owner‘S stories really added to the tasting. The history tidbits were just right: very interesting and just long enough to keep us all interested. The time just flew by."
* A traveler said: "Mark, Kevin and the team communicated effectively, helped accommodate scheduling and pick up requests and it lead to a great afternoon of Wine Tastings. Cheers!"
* A traveler said: "Rick the tour guide was excellent. Very informative and interactive. His side kick, Noah was also a great addition"
* A traveler said: "We had a fantastic day enjoying the wine and fine weather. Made 3 stops at 3 very different wineries, each with their own charms. The team at Fresh Air Tours was awesome. Friendly and accommodating and pick up was as scheduled at our hotel! Would recommend this tour to everyone!"
* A traveler said: "My guide was wonderful, friendly and knowledgeable. Pick me up on time. Car impeccably clean. Tour varied and interesting from forest to ocean, viewed wildlife that interested me. Would highly recommend this tour to anyone who enjoys being outside in nature and gentle hiking."
* A traveler said: "Darwin shared so many stories and hidden gems of Victoria. We will now go back and explore in detail. I did not know Victoria as a "haunted" city."
* A traveler said: "Watching the Whales jumping out of the water making a big splashing seen. The bird island is beautiful to see all these types of bird and amount of nests. Plus the sunset view is a breathtaking! The crew where fantastic"
* A traveler said: "The driver Mark was fantastic! He was very pleasant and knowledgeable about the area. Scenery was beautiful."
* A traveler said: "Despite a cold & overcast day, the owner of Surfside Adventure Tours took us for a delightful drive north to see lesser & more interesting places the big tour operators miss (lookouts etc). We had time to walk in forests & see rushing waterfalls plus coastal inlets all with a few comfort breaks & no rushing lunch. The operator had hand sanitiser on board so forget the C-virus & come to Vancouver Island!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Gulf Islands
- Art Gallery of Greater Victoria
- Abkhazi Garden
- Fisherman's Wharf
- Emily Carr House
- Victoria Inner Harbour
- Fairmont Empress Hotel
- Mt. Tolmie Park
- Fort Rodd Hill and Fisgard Lighthouse National Historic Sites
- Sidney (Sidney-by-the-Sea)
- Government Street
- Victoria Bug Zoo
- Fort Street
- Strait of Juan de Fuca
- Victoria Butterfly Gardens
- Miniature World
- British Columbia Parliament Buildings
- Church & State Wines
- Pacific Marine Circle Route
- Old Town Victoria
- Butchart Gardens
- Beacon Hill Park
- Victoria Cruise Port
- Craigdarroch Castle
- Royal British Columbia Museum
- Race Rocks Ecological Reserve
- Victoria Chinatown