Vienna Tours, Tickets, & Excursions
* A traveler said: "The white alligator tour company gave us an unforgettable experience of the most scenic. Place. The comfortable van and experienced, professional guide is what made it even more amazing. This trip is totally worthwhile. I highly recommend it."
* A traveler said: "It was an enjoyable experience to see Vienna with the Bus. The multi language plug-in recording was entertaining and informative."
* A traveler said: "Excellent musicians performing string Quartet works by Mozart, Beethoven and Mendelssohn, originally developed by Haydn. The works were less well known to me but exceptional and exceptionally done by great musicians in the stunning atmosphere of St. Anna's church, Vienna!"
* A traveler said: "nice trip. good guide. wonderfull kandscape. nice time on the ship tomelk abbey. durnstein is nice village with good wine"
* A traveler said: "Great value. From the moment the orchestra started to play I had tears in my eyes and felt such an emotion of absolute joy. The additional singers and dancers were unbelievably brilliant. The whole experience was superb!"
* A traveler said: "This was really worth the money. Great food , great venue, great concert and the artists enjoyed themselves as well , all together a great package."
* A traveler said: "We were so lucky to have such a knowledgeable tour guide with us. He made our experience so much more enjoyable. I’m also happy the weather held up for us."
* A traveler said: "iolo was awesome! Full of energy, history and jokes all day! One of the best days we spent in Vienna"
* A traveler said: "The scenery of the drive to Hallstatt and the drive back to Vienna. The entire town is Bavaria in Austria. The food is incredible. The tour guide is very knowledgeable! A definite bucket list destination for anyone."
* A traveler said: "The concert was fantastic. They even played one more piece for us that was not in the programme. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful trip, wonderful driver! We skipped Melk to spend more time in Hallstatt, and it was worth it!! The most beautiful place I have ever been, and Salzburg was amazing too. Our tour guide gave us great advice, tips on what to see and where to go."
* A traveler said: "Had an absolutely fabulous time! The wineries were so beautiful and everyone was friendly and eager to help."
* A traveler said: "Do not miss this experience. Beautiful music in an extraordinary venue! Wonderful experience in Vienna!"
* A traveler said: "Lolo was an awesome guide . Enjoyed every aspect of this tour . The wines are wonderful. There are not long boring drives but a series of short ones from stop to stop. The longest was one hour. In the summer you get a nice Danube cruise. . I truly recommend this tour ."
* A traveler said: "Best food tour I have ever been on. Every time I travel I like to start with a food tour to get lay of the land. This food tour went way beyond expectations. The guide was informative and enjoyable and before I knew it 4 hours past. Again, best tour I did in Vienna!"
* A traveler said: "Very nice tour. Knowledgeable guide. I really enjoyed it. Salzburg is a beautiful town definitely worth visiting"
* A traveler said: "wonderful tour from bajaj very friendly guy with great knowledge and caring attitude, took care of our every need. very professional tour stopped at all the great places and never felt rushed, given plenty of time to take photos. In Salzburg again same professionalism from Gaby who lives in the city and gave us a great quick snapshot of the area and then we had a couple of hours to do what we wanted. highly recommended. vehicle also was very clean and nice mercedes van with leather seats and great free wi-fi provided which was essential for me as i had some work to do during the drive lol. free water supplied as well. my wife didnt come so there was only 3 of us on what looked like a 7 seater so plenty of room"
* A traveler said: "The guide was very knowledgeable and spoke great English. We enjoyed the tour and would recommend it to any of our friends and family. This was a great way to see and learn about Vienna."
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Ali, was wonderful. She was full of energy and fun facts and ensured our tour of the Palace was filled with great stories that really brought it all to life. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Ute was a very good guide: smart, friendly, knowledgeable, and energetic. She was a pleasure, and we highly recommend her."
* A traveler said: "We had dinner at shoreline Bristol, which was a beautiful place and the food and service were great The concert was wonderful, the golden hall is stunning, We were disappointed that so many people ignored the dress code and also some were taking photos all the way through which was annoying, We enjoyed the concert very much"
* A traveler said: "This is great! The buses come frequently and take you anywhere you'd like. Very convenient."
* A traveler said: "It is wonderful to go to a concert in a Viennese palace! The orchestra was excellent and the musical selections were chosen well."