Washington Tours, Tickets, & Excursions
* A traveler said: "Mt Rainer does not always appear but this day we saw it! Although there was mist in places throughout the day there was gorgeous fall foliage, waterfalls and lakes. Spotted a bear, marmots and deer. Our guide Joe was terrific! HIGHLY RECOMMEND spending a day on this trip!"
* A traveler said: "The space needle was amazing. You can see the entire Seattle city up top. Watch as the sunset was beautiful ."
* A traveler said: "Dave led a very interesting tour which provided a lively Seattle history and many anecdotal stories. Lots of fun and we thoroughly enjoyed it."
* A traveler said: "It was a great 1 hour cruise around Seattle. The staff was great, the commentator was very entertaining! I definitely felt like it was an hour well spent while in Seattle. It was a little rocky so if you get seasick just be aware when the water is rough and it's raining"
* A traveler said: "Ken was great!!’Funny, knowledgeable, professional, He struck the perfect balance of when to talk and when to stay silent"
* A traveler said: "Excellent day tour. Make sure to wear hiking shoes and dress in layers. Nice comfortable bus. We had a perfect day for weather. Lots of hiking if you are up to it. We went to an old forest with big trees, saw some waterfalls then went to the mountain. Last stop was for ice cream. Yum! I got my steps in today."
* A traveler said: "Chef Sean did a great job of giving us the history of the market as well as tips on where to eat/drink around the market. Loved the food we tasted. Many we would have never tried without the tour."
* A traveler said: "Lindsay was an excellent guide. He was humble, informative, polite, patient and funny. Not jaded at all. He sincerely cares about his customers and is a people person."
* A traveler said: "The pilot, Mark, was terrific! He flew us over the Space Needle, the city of Seattle and the islands adjacent to Seattle. Mark explained the history of Seattle and the islands while he flew and we took loads of video! A must do experience!"
* A traveler said: "Justin, our guide, was super friendly and engaging and knew so much about Mt. Rainer, the geology, history, flora and fauna. We saw everything of the mountain one could ask for in early September. The snacks and lunch provided were fantastic. It was an extremely well-organized and exceptional tour of the mountain. Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "We took this tour on Sat 9/18/21 & had a fantastic time, the driver was friendly and provided excellent facts on Seattle. The 2 winery stops were excellent & lunch was fantastic. The waterfall is beautiful and we had ample time for pictures. We were also able to stop for a quick visit to Boehm's Candy for their delicious chocolates."
* A traveler said: "Woody is a great tour guide, with lots of local knowledge. The tastings we enjoyed were varied and interesting. It's definitely a good idea to go on an early tour as by the time we ended, the market was very crowded! It would have been very difficult to experience the market the way we did if we had gone later."
* A traveler said: "Crescent Lake was breathtaking!! Very informative tour!! Joel was an excellent guide! Pointed out native flora and fauna."
* A traveler said: "Bob did a great job of explaining all the history to our larger group than was expected. He also disinfected tables for us to sit at which was “going the extra mile”."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide so very friendly and knowledgeable. The views were absolutely incredible. This is a one of a kind experience."
* A traveler said: "The captain and naturalist were exceptionally accommodating. Had to travel far but we found our Orcas. The passion for these creatures was evident in her enthusiasm. It was nice to not have a full boat as well"
* A traveler said: "Earl is so enthusiastic he made the entire trip worthwhile. Loved the view of the city from Queen Anne hill. Great photos of city skyline from here. Earl includes history, personal interest info and tips of other places to see as we drove to different stops."
* A traveler said: "It was a nice memories we had and our tour guide was very good and give details of the tour. We’ll come back again and use Viator"
* A traveler said: "enjoyed learning about the history of downtown (new and old), loved the hints f' 'or restaurants and James' flexibility with the tour"
* A traveler said: "Was a great trip. Our Captain / Bartender Amy was excellent and very knowledgeable about Lake Union and all the boats and floating homes"
* A traveler said: "Woody is a great guide. He provided good commentary and humor. Food was interesting and delicious. Do it"
* A traveler said: "Our guide Michael was awesome. He truly went the extra mile to make our tour amazing. I would highly recommend this tour to others."
* A traveler said: "We had the best time! Awesome tour guide, Kevin! Was very engaging and it was awesome to meet the winemakers!"
* A traveler said: "Loved seeing the house boats and floating homes. Crew was nice very nice. Informative cruise 🚢 was nice."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Seattle Great Wheel
- Johnston Ridge Observatory
- Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation Discovery Center
- Queen Anne Hill
- Klondike Gold Rush National Historical Park - Seattle Unit
- Gas Works Park
- Fishermen's Terminal
- T-Mobile Park
- Waterfall Garden Park
- Myrtle Edwards Park
- Snoqualmie Falls
- Sky View Observatory
- Ape Cave Lava Tube
- Pioneer Square
- Lake Chelan
- San Juan Islands
- Bloedel Reserve
- University of Washington
- Flying Heritage & Combat Armor Museum
- Seattle Waterfront
- Space Needle
- Pike Place Market
- Future of Flight Aviation Center & Boeing Factory
- Mt. Rainier National Park
- Seattle Center
- Puget Sound
- Woodland Park Zoo
- Things to do in Seattle
- Things to do in British Columbia
- Things to do in Oregon
- Things to do in Alberta
- Things to do in Vancouver
- Things to do in Portland
- Things to do in Vancouver Island
- Things to do in Calgary
- Things to do in Napa & Sonoma
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Utah
- Things to do in Colorado
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in New Mexico