Private Tour: Rotterdam, Delft & The Hague from Amsterdam
From US$ 990.03 per group (up to 3)
- Private Holland sightseeing day trip from Amsterdam
- Explore the city of Rotterdam and marvel at its innovative, modern architecture
- See Delft, the historical city known for its blue-and-white pottery
- Tour The Hague, home to the Dutch royal family
- Travel in comfort in a sedan or a private minivan, depending on the group’s requirement
- Enjoy personalized attention from a private guide
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
The driver will be carrying a sign with the name of the guests.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note: on the 27th of April (Kingsday), the city centre will not be accessible. Only hotels outside the city centre can be accessed
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Lindbergh Travel
If you cancel at least 3 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by Private Tour: Rotterdam, Delft & The Hague from Amsterdam.