Are you interested in?
38 Tours & Activities
80 Tours & Activities
Cerro de la Cruz (Hill of the Cross) Tours
19 Tours & Activities
4 to 5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Take an ATV ride to three top Antigua area attractions: Earth Lodge, El Cerro de la Cruz, and Cerro San Cristobal for lunch (own expense). Travel with ease through coffee plantations and mountain passes, timing your trip for a memorable ending watching the sunset.
- ATV tour to attractions outside of Antigua
- Easy way to visit three Antigua area attractions in one day
- Save the hassle of walking with your own ATV and helmet
- Enjoy epic sunset views over the city
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Use of helmet
Transport by private vehicle
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointSimoon Rentals & Tours, 60, 6a Avenida Norte, Antigua Guatemala, Guatemala
Traveler pickup is offered
We only offer pick ups inside of Antigua Guatemala and only for small groups. Big groups we check what is possible or we start at our location. 6a Avenida Norte 60b, Antigua Guatemala
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Simoon! Rentals & Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Antigua ATV Sunset Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Antigua ATV Sunset Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Antigua ATV Sunset Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Antigua ATV Sunset Tour?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "I would recommend bringing a jacket and handkerchief to cover your face." See review
Product code: 35216P8
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsExtremeSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesAntigua4WD Tours - Central HighlandsSporting Events - Central HighlandsExtreme - Central Highlands4WD Tours - Guatemala CitySporting Events - Guatemala CityExtreme - Guatemala City4WD Tours - PanajachelSporting Events - PanajachelExtreme - PanajachelCategory
Catedral de Santiago (Antigua Cathedral)Antigua City Hall (Palacio del Ayuntamiento)Museum of Colonial Art (Museo de Arte Colonial)Las Capuchinas (Convento de Las Capuchinas)Santa Catalina Arch (Arco de Santa Catalina)AcatenangoJade Factory and Museum (Jade Maya)Palace of the Captains General (Palacio de los Capitanes Generales)Casa Santo Domingo (Monasterio de Santo Domingo)