Are you interested in?
10 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
563 Tours & Activities
Mt. Monserrate (Cerro de Monserrate) Tours
77 Tours & Activities
3 to 6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Make the most of a layover in Bogota with a flexible, half-day tour that’s fully tailored to your schedule. A private driver will meet you at the airport for the trip to some of the city’s top sites, including the historic center, Mount Monserrate, and an emerald shop, then take you back to the Bogota airport in plenty of time to catch your departing flight.
- Turn a long wait at the airport into a day of sightseeing
- Private tour ensures personal service and flexibility
- Included entrance fees—you won’t even need to change money
- Convenient pickup and drop-off at the Bogota airport
Saved to wishlist!
Airport pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Eldorado Airport, Bogota Colombia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Es apto para todo tipo de publico
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY transfers & tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Layover Private City Tour in Bogotá?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Layover Private City Tour in Bogotá?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Layover Private City Tour in Bogotá?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Layover Private City Tour in Bogotá?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 23817P8
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursCity ToursAirport & Hotel TransfersExtremeLayover Tours Sightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportBogotá4WD Tours - ArmeniaSporting Events - ArmeniaBus Tours - ArmeniaCity Tours - ArmeniaAirport & Hotel Transfers - ArmeniaExtreme - ArmeniaLayover Tours - Armenia4WD Tours - MedellínSporting Events - MedellínBus Tours - MedellínCity Tours - MedellínAirport & Hotel Transfers - MedellínExtreme - MedellínLayover Tours - Medellín4WD Tours - Nueva LojaSporting Events - Nueva LojaBus Tours - Nueva LojaCity Tours - Nueva LojaAirport & Hotel Transfers - Nueva LojaExtreme - Nueva LojaLayover Tours - Nueva LojaCategory
Mirador Torre ColpatriaPlaza de BolivarBotero Museum (Museo Botero)Maloka Museum93 Park (Parque 93)Manoa ParqueChildren's Museum of Bogota (Museo de los Niños)Nemocón Salt Mines (Mina de Sal Nemocón)Bogotá Museum of Modern Art (MAMBO)Nariño Palace (Casa de Nariño)Gabriel García Márquez Cultural CenterBogotá Mint Museum (Museo Casa de la Moneda)La Reserva Biopark (Bioparque La Reserva)Colombian National Museum (Museo Nacional de Colombia)Ostrich Farm (Granja de Avestruces)Terracotta House (Casa Terracota)Paleontological Research Center (Centro de Investigaciones Paleonlógicas)Salitre MágicoNational Capitol (Capitolio Nacional)La Catedral Primada