Are you interested in?
10 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
563 Tours & Activities
Mt. Monserrate (Cerro de Monserrate) Tours
77 Tours & Activities
6 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Don’t spend your layover sat in the airport. Instead, make the most of even limited time the in capital of Colombia with this private 6-hour tour of Bogota. Your tour begins with hassle-free airport pickup and drop-off, and continues with stops at top Bogota attractions, which include Mount Monserrate and La Candelaria (Historic Old Town).
- See more of Bogota in less time during a private layover tour
- An attraction-packed option for time-pressed travelers
- Airport pickup and drop-off are included
- Enjoy the freedom to customize your itinerary according to your interests
Saved to wishlist!
Airport pick up and drop off
6 hour car rental with knowledgeable and spanish speaking driver.
Food and beverages
Optional tips and gratuities
Departure & Return
Departure PointAeropuerto El Dorado, Bogota, Colombia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Make sure you includes the Full names of all the passengers, number of the Passport, and the complete flight details.
- Please beat in mind that the Gold Museum is closed on Mondays and the Botero Museum is closed on Tuesdays
- The driver takes the passengers to the main sights and waits parked outside or at a meeting point. The driver does not make guided visits inside the sights and museums.
- Near public transportation
- Please Note: English support is limited/basic. This product doesn't offer a guided tour, it offers only basic support by your driver/guide.
- This tour includes insurance. Please send Passport number by the time of booking to make the insurance effective
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Impulse Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Bogota In Transit Transportation 6-Hour Layover Experience?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Bogota In Transit Transportation 6-Hour Layover Experience?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Bogota In Transit Transportation 6-Hour Layover Experience?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 5549P159
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursLayover Tours Half-day ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBogotáBus Tours - ArmeniaCity Tours - ArmeniaLayover Tours - ArmeniaHalf-day Tours - ArmeniaBus Tours - MedellínCity Tours - MedellínLayover Tours - MedellínHalf-day Tours - MedellínBus Tours - Nueva LojaCity Tours - Nueva LojaLayover Tours - Nueva LojaHalf-day Tours - Nueva LojaCategory
Bogotá Mint Museum (Museo Casa de la Moneda)Paleontological Research Center (Centro de Investigaciones Paleonlógicas)Ostrich Farm (Granja de Avestruces)Salitre MágicoNational Capitol (Capitolio Nacional)Nemocón Salt Mines (Mina de Sal Nemocón)Children's Museum of Bogota (Museo de los Niños)Maloka MuseumMirador Torre ColpatriaManoa ParqueColombian National Museum (Museo Nacional de Colombia)93 Park (Parque 93)Bioparque Los OcarrosPlaza de BolivarBotero Museum (Museo Botero)Gabriel García Márquez Cultural CenterBogotá Museum of Modern Art (MAMBO)Terracotta House (Casa Terracota)International Emerald Museum (Museo Internacional de la Esmeralda)La Catedral Primada