Are you interested in?
La Chorrera Waterfall Tours
11 Tours & Activities
Attractions & Museums
11 Tours & Activities
250 Tours & Activities
6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Bogotá has become a South America’s newest hotspot, and for good reason. Part of the appeal, though, is its surrounding landscape. Get out of town and go for a waterfall hike to see and feel the natural beauty for yourself. Cloud forests, unique páramo ecosystems, and a spectacular 1,800-foot waterfall await.
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by private vehicle
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
El servicio comienza en su sitio de Alojamiento a las 8 am
- Eldorado Airport, Bogota Colombia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Usamos todos los protocolos de Bioseguridad
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY transfers & tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Tour to the Nature Waterfall of La Chorrera from Bogotá?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Tour to the Nature Waterfall of La Chorrera from Bogotá?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Tour to the Nature Waterfall of La Chorrera from Bogotá?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Tour to the Nature Waterfall of La Chorrera from Bogotá?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 23817P14
Explore Similar Things to Do
Skip-the-Line ToursNature and WildlifeAttractions & MuseumsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingBogotáSkip-the-Line Tours - ArmeniaNature and Wildlife - ArmeniaAttractions & Museums - ArmeniaSkip-the-Line Tours - MedellínNature and Wildlife - MedellínAttractions & Museums - MedellínSkip-the-Line Tours - Nueva LojaNature and Wildlife - Nueva LojaAttractions & Museums - Nueva LojaCategory
Plaza de BolivarBogotá Museum of Modern Art (MAMBO)Bogotá Mint Museum (Museo Casa de la Moneda)La Catedral PrimadaNational Capitol (Capitolio Nacional)Salitre MágicoMaloka MuseumBioparque Los OcarrosInternational Emerald Museum (Museo Internacional de la Esmeralda)Mirador Torre Colpatria93 Park (Parque 93)Mt. Monserrate (Cerro de Monserrate)Ostrich Farm (Granja de Avestruces)Terracotta House (Casa Terracota)Nemocón Salt Mines (Mina de Sal Nemocón)La Reserva Biopark (Bioparque La Reserva)Mundo Aventura Theme Park (Parque Mundo Aventura)Children's Museum of Bogota (Museo de los Niños)Gabriel García Márquez Cultural CenterPaleontological Research Center (Centro de Investigaciones Paleonlógicas)