Are you interested in?
53 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
96 Tours & Activities
Market Square (Markt) Tours
67 Tours & Activities
2 to 3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Not only one of the most beautiful cities in the world, Bruges also boasts many layers of fascinating history. Unpeel those layers with this private walking tour. In the company of just your party and a guide, learn all about the people and events that shaped the city, from the Druids, to the Romans, Vikings, Knights Templars, and Burgundians.
- Private tour, exclusively for your party: Ensures a personalized experience
- Learn about the city's fascinating history from your guide
- Flexibility to adjust the itinerary to your own interests
- See the most important sites: Ideal for first-time visitors
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure PointMarkt 8000, 8000 Brugge, Belgium
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Labyrinth Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 161624P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Ghost & Vampire ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBrugesGhost & Vampire Tours - FlandersWalking Tours - FlandersHistorical Tours - FlandersGhost & Vampire Tours - LilleWalking Tours - LilleHistorical Tours - LilleGhost & Vampire Tours - BrusselsWalking Tours - BrusselsHistorical Tours - BrusselsCategory
Jerusalem Church (Jeruzalemkerk)Bruges City Hall (Stadhuis van Brugge)Historium BruggeMinnewater (Lake of Love)Church of Our Lady (Onze-Lieve-Vrouwekerk)Boudewijn Theme Park and DolfinariumOld St. John Site (Site Oud Sint-Jan)Sint-Janshospitaal (Saint John's Hospital)Lace Centre & Museum (Kantcentrum)GroeningemuseumFriet MuseumBasilica of the Holy Blood (Heilig-Bloedbasiliek)Canals of Bruges (Brugse Reien)De Halve Maan BreweryDuveloriumBelfry of Bruges (Belfort van Brugge)