Are you interested in?
155 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
940 Tours & Activities
Victoriei Street (Calea Victoriei) Tours
78 Tours & Activities
3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore the buildings and avenues that earned Bucharest the nickname ‘Paris of the East’ on a walking tour of Old Town. In this most charming section of the Romanian capital, uncover centuries of history through monuments like Stavropoleos Church, Victory Avenue, and the Old Princely Court, former home of Dracula inspiration Vlad the Impaler. You’ll also stop in at historic Manuc’s Inn and sip a refreshing lemonade at one of Old Town’s lovely terraces near Lipscani Street.
- See where cultures collide on a walking tour of Bucharest's Old Town
- Hear medieval legends at the Old Princely Court, once occupied by Vlad the Impaler
- Admire Neoclassical and Neo-Baroque architecture, including Bucharest's oldest church
- Join locals at historic Manuc's Inn and on a terrace during a lemonade break
Saved to wishlist!
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointBucharest, Bucharest
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY RO MAGNA TOUR EXPRESS
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 42034P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsCity ToursWalking ToursPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBucharestShore Excursions - WallachiaCity Tours - WallachiaWalking Tours - WallachiaPorts of Call Tours - WallachiaHalf-day Tours - WallachiaShore Excursions - OtopeniCity Tours - OtopeniWalking Tours - OtopeniPorts of Call Tours - OtopeniHalf-day Tours - OtopeniShore Excursions - BrasovCity Tours - BrasovWalking Tours - BrasovPorts of Call Tours - BrasovHalf-day Tours - BrasovCategory
Holocaust MemorialGrigore Antipa National Museum of Natural HistoryPatriarchal Cathedral (Metropolitan Church)Stavropoleos Monastery (Manastirea Stavropoleos)Museum of Senses BucharestChoral Temple (Templul Coral)Victoriei Street (Calea Victoriei)Bucharest University PalaceLipscaniBucharest Jewish History MuseumCEC Palace (Palatul CEC)Romanian Peasant Museum (Muzeul National al Taranului Roman)George Enescu National Museum (Cantacuzino Palace)Great Synagogue (Sinagoga Mare)National Museum of Romanian History (Muzeul National de Istorie a Romaniei)Pasajul Macca-Vilacrosse (Macca-Villacrosse Passage)Arcul de Triumf (Arch of Triumph)