3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Discover a fascinating side of Romania’s history on this 3-hour private walking tour of Bucharest’s Jewish community. Explore the long history of Jewish people and culture in Easter Europe, and Bucharest in particular, with the help of an informative guide. See the Jewish Museum, State Jewish Theatre, the Jewish Community Center, the Great Synagogue and more.
- A 3-hour private walking tour of Bucharest’s Jewish community
- Learn about the history of Judaism in Romania from a knowledgeable guide
- See landmarks like the Great Synagogue and Jewish Museum
- Stroll the Jewish quarter
- Immerse in Bucharest’s history
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup (escorted on foot)
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointYour centrally located Bucharest hotel
Return DetailsTour concludes in Union Square.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Bucharest Walks
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 9234P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Historical ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBucharestHistorical Tours - WallachiaHistorical Tours - OtopeniHistorical Tours - BrasovCategory
Grigore Antipa National Museum of Natural HistoryChoral Temple (Templul Coral)George Enescu National Museum (Cantacuzino Palace)LipscaniCEC Palace (Palatul CEC)Carol Park (Parcul Carol)Pasajul Macca-Vilacrosse (Macca-Villacrosse Passage)Museum of Senses BucharestVictoriei Street (Calea Victoriei)Romanian Athenaeum (Ateneul Roman)Stavropoleos Monastery (Manastirea Stavropoleos)Arcul de Triumf (Arch of Triumph)National Museum of Romanian History (Muzeul National de Istorie a Romaniei)Holocaust MemorialRomanian Peasant Museum (Muzeul National al Taranului Roman)Bucharest University PalacePatriarchal Cathedral (Metropolitan Church)