Are you interested in?
243 Tours & Activities
Evita Peron Museum (Museo Evita) Tours
18 Tours & Activities
Art & Culture
670 Tours & Activities
3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Be inspired and empowered by the legend of one of Argentina’s most beloved icons – Eva Peron, or Evita, on this 3-hour private history tour of Buenos Aires. Listen to her famous speeches at the Evita Museum and learn about her early life, her rise to prominence and the Peronism political movement, fronted by her husband Juan Domingo Peron. Visit Casa Rosada where she famously addressed the people from the balcony and see the filming locations for Madonna’s 1996 movie Evita, then pay your respects at her tomb in Recoleta Cemetery.
- Led by an art historian
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Saved to wishlist!
Professional Historian Guide
Hotel Pick-Up and Drop-Off
Entrance fees to museums (There is a USD 8 per person fee for the Evita Museum)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up at any hotel or apartment centrally located in Buenos Aires.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This is a kid-friendly tour
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Signature Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Evita and Peronism Historical Tour in Buenos Aires?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Evita and Peronism Historical Tour in Buenos Aires?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Evita and Peronism Historical Tour in Buenos Aires?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Evita and Peronism Historical Tour in Buenos Aires?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 11143P11
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBuenos AiresBus Tours - The PampasWalking Tours - The PampasHistorical Tours - The PampasHalf-day Tours - The PampasBus Tours - MontevideoWalking Tours - MontevideoHistorical Tours - MontevideoHalf-day Tours - MontevideoBus Tours - MendozaWalking Tours - MendozaHistorical Tours - MendozaHalf-day Tours - MendozaCategory
Esquina Homero Manzi Palais de GlaceCasa RosadaBuenos Aires Eco-ParkEl QuerandiLa PlataGalerias PacificoBarolo Palace (Palacio Barolo)Mundo MarinoTango PorteñoTigreBuenos Aires Cruise PortBarrio de Abasto RetiroLatin American Art Museum of Buenos Aires (Museo de Arte Lationoamericano de Buenos Aires, MALBA)La Ventana Tango ShowSenor TangoBuenos Aires Botanical Garden (Jardin Botanico Carlos Thays)Passion for Boca Juniors Museum (Museo de la Pasión Boquense)Plaza San Martin