Are you interested in?
Private Sightseeing Tours
352 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
935 Tours & Activities
San Telmo Tours
124 Tours & Activities
3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Maximize your time in the city with a private city tour of Buenos Aires and customize your itinerary to suit your interests. Enjoy the undivided attention of your guide and private transport, as you visit highlights like Plaza de Mayo, Recoleta Cemetery, and Puerto Madero. Alternatively, explore Buenos Aires’ vibrant neighborhoods, like La Boca, famed for its colorful houses and Boca Juniors soccer stadium, or the tango district of San Telmo, where a lively street market is held each Sunday.
- Get to know Buenos Aires on a private tour of the city
- See landmarks like Recoleta Cemetery and the Caminito
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Hotel pickup and drop-off for a seamless experience
Saved to wishlist!
Professional Local Guide
Hotel Pick-Up and Drop-Off
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up at any hotel or apartment centrally located in Buenos Aires.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a kid-friendly tour
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Signature Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Customizable City Tour of Buenos Aires?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Customizable City Tour of Buenos Aires?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Customizable City Tour of Buenos Aires?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Customizable City Tour of Buenos Aires?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 11143P5
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursWalking ToursFull-day ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBuenos AiresBus Tours - The PampasCity Tours - The PampasWalking Tours - The PampasFull-day Tours - The PampasHalf-day Tours - The PampasBus Tours - MontevideoCity Tours - MontevideoWalking Tours - MontevideoFull-day Tours - MontevideoHalf-day Tours - MontevideoBus Tours - MendozaCity Tours - MendozaWalking Tours - MendozaFull-day Tours - MendozaHalf-day Tours - MendozaCategory
Parque de la CostaPlaza DorregoBuenos Aires Eco-ParkEsquina Carlos GardelMetropolitan Cathedral (Catedral Metropolitana) Villa CrespoParque Tres de Febrero (Bosques de Palermo)National LibraryLa Bomba de Tiempo9 de Julio Avenue (Avenida 9 De Julio)San Ignacio de Loyola Church (St. Ignatius Church)Catulo TangoRiver Plate Museum (Museo River Plate)AquafanGalileo Galilei Planetarium (Planetario Galileo Galilei)RetiroBuenos Aires Cruise PortAmalia Lacroze de Fortabat Art Collection (Coleccion de Arte Amalia Lacroze de Fortabat)Basílica de Nuestra Señora del PilarTigre Art Museum (Museo de Arte Tigre)