4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Get the red carpet treatment as you explore the history, culture and architecture of the UNESCO World Heritage city of Cartagena on a 4-hour private tour. Tour this atmospheric Colombian city by private vehicle, stopping first to visit the upscale Bocagrande neighborhood and its historic luxury hotel. After exploring the 17th-century San Felipe Fort and the convent of “La Popa” Hill, talk a walk through the charming streets of Cartagena’s old town. A private guide, entrance fees and round-trip hotel transport are all covered.
- Take a private sightseeing tour of Cartagena
- Soak up the unique culture, history and architecture of this UNESCO World Heritage site
- Discover the upscale Bocagrande neighborhood and its historic luxury hotel
- Visit the 17th-century San Felipe Fort and the convent of “La Popa” Hill
- Walk the charming streets of Cartagena's old town
- Private guide ensures personalized service and attention
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by private vehicle
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Food and drinks, unless specified
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
From your accommodation in Cartagena, Airport or Cruise Ship Port.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Cartagena Concierge
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Cartagena Sightseeing?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Cartagena Sightseeing?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Cartagena Sightseeing?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Cartagena Sightseeing?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 10583P3
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursCoffee & Tea ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCartagenaBus Tours - Caribbean CoastWalking Tours - Caribbean CoastHistorical Tours - Caribbean CoastCoffee & Tea Tours - Caribbean CoastHalf-day Tours - Caribbean CoastBus Tours - Santa MartaWalking Tours - Santa MartaHistorical Tours - Santa MartaCoffee & Tea Tours - Santa MartaHalf-day Tours - Santa MartaBus Tours - San Blas IslandsWalking Tours - San Blas IslandsHistorical Tours - San Blas IslandsCoffee & Tea Tours - San Blas IslandsHalf-day Tours - San Blas IslandsCategory
Rafael Nuñez House MuseumNational Aviary of Colombia (Aviario Nacional de Colombia)Convento de la Popa de la GaleraPalace of Inquisition (Palacio de la Inquisicion)Teatro Adolfo Mejia (Teatro Heredia)Gold Museum (Museo de Oro Zenu)Totumo Mud Volcano (El Totumo)Old Shoes Monument (Los Zapatos Viejos)Cartagena Museum of Modern Art (Museo de Arte Moderno de Cartagena)Plaza de San DiegoLa India Catalina MonumentRosario Islands (Islas del Rosario)Cartagena Cathedral (St. Catherine of Alexandria Cathedral)Naval Museum of the CaribbeanIsla del Encanto