Are you interested in?
Don’t worry—here are some similar options
Explore our promoted experiences
- 8-night tour of northern Morocco from Casablanca, ending in Marrakech
- Explore the preserved medinas of Casablanca and Rabat, the country’s capital
- See the birthplace of Islam in Morocco at Moulay Idriss
- Take tours of Fez’s famous medina and the excavated Roman city of Volubilis
- Visit the important trade hub of Tangier and wander the striking town of Chefchaouen
- Rest each night in 2-3-star hotel or guesthouse accommodation
- Small-group tour limited to 12 ensures a more personalized experience
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 15 years; children between 15-17 years must be accompanied by an adult
- Travel insurance that covers medical expenses, including emergency repatriation, is required to participate on this tour; proof of insurance must be shown to your tour leader on the first day
- Please make a note of any specific dietary needs in the 'Special Requirements' field when booking
- Passport information and date of birth must be provided when booking
- On days where no activities are planned, you are free to explore at your leisure, so any activities and purchases are at your own expense. You will have your guide's cell phone number in case of emergency
- On this trip you are expected to be able to carry your own luggage for up to 30 minutes at a time, for example, walking from a train station to your accommodation. Hotels and guesthouses are often small, locally run properties and may not have an elevator; please consider this when you are packing for this trip. One medium-size suitcase or backpack, weighing no more than 22 lbs (10kg) per person, is recommended
- Accommodation is on a twin or multishare basis; there may be times where facilities will be shared, rather than private, and rare occasions when you share a room with passengers traveling on different trips
- Single travelers usually share with people of the same gender in accommodation ranging from twin to multishare
- The religious festival of Ramadan takes place in July and August; during this time, some restaurants close and tourist attractions may change their opening hours
- A conservative dress code is recommended throughout Morocco for both men and women
- OPERATED BY Intrepid Morocco
If you cancel at least 56 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 25 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 30 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 31 and 55 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Questions & Answers
See all safety measures taken by 8-Night Northern Morocco Tour from Casablanca to Marrakech Including Rabat and Fez.