2 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Explore the wonders of Peru’s Sacred Valley on an exhilarating 2-day small-group excursion from Cusco. Stroll through the traditional town of Pisac to discover the captivating colonial history of the region and visit the workshop of a local artisan. See the ancient Inca salt mines at Maras that are still in use today, and walk around the mysterious ruins of Ollantaytambo to see the Temple of the Sun. This tour is limited to 15 travelers for a more personalized experience.
- Sacred Valley overnight small-group tour from Cusco
- Visit the local market in the picturesque town of Pisac
- Guided tour of Ollantaytambo and the Temple of the Sun
- Two lunches and hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
Lunch on day 1 and 2
Hotel pickup and drop-off in Cusco and Sacred Valley
Overnight accommodation in Sacred Valley
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
This activity includes roundtrip transfer from your hotel, apartment or home. Some locations are in areas where the access by vehicle is not permitted. Send your details in order to arrange your pickup and drop-off in a nearby place.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- It is recommended that your bring comfortable walking shoes
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Viajes Pacifico
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 2d-1n The Best of the Incas Sacred Valley?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during 2d-1n The Best of the Incas Sacred Valley?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 2d-1n The Best of the Incas Sacred Valley?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 2d-1n The Best of the Incas Sacred Valley?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 5243CUZV2D
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursOvernight ToursArchaeology ToursMulti-day ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingCuscoBus Tours - Sacred ValleyOvernight Tours - Sacred ValleyArchaeology Tours - Sacred ValleyMulti-day Tours - Sacred ValleyWalking Tours - Sacred ValleyHistorical Tours - Sacred ValleyBus Tours - Puerto MaldonadoOvernight Tours - Puerto MaldonadoArchaeology Tours - Puerto MaldonadoMulti-day Tours - Puerto MaldonadoWalking Tours - Puerto MaldonadoHistorical Tours - Puerto MaldonadoBus Tours - ArequipaOvernight Tours - ArequipaArchaeology Tours - ArequipaMulti-day Tours - ArequipaWalking Tours - ArequipaHistorical Tours - ArequipaCategory
Cusco Historic Center (Centro Historico de Cusco)Sacred Valley of the IncasAwana KanchaMt. Vinicunca (Rainbow Mountain)Plaza de Armas (Huacaypata)Sacred Valley (Urubamba Valley)TiponInca Quarry TrailInca Museum (Museo Inka)Mercado Central de San PedroRaqch'iMaras Salt PoolsOllantaytambo RuinsAusangate TrailChoquequiraoAgricultural Terraces of MoraySalkantay TrailPiquillacta (Pikillaqta)Centro de Textiles Tradicionales del Cusco (CTTC)Belmond Hiram Bingham